Who is your new team moving forward

LSU going to do the damn thing this year. They got themselves a QB finally.

Defense was **** against Texas, which I am not yet sold on as that great anyway. That and I can't get past the ass-whipping at Florida last year and the shutout at bammer.

I'd pump the brakes on them till later in the season.

I am stuck between Auburn, LSU and Oklahoma. Heavy lean toward OU

I already have a "second team", my grad school Purdue, and I will follow them a bit more closely this year (my support is limited to watching the occasional game and checking standings. Might watch a couple more games than usual).

That said, Vols are and always will be no. 1, and I am loyal to them. Might record some of the games and FF through them later this year, but Vols first, blood runs orange.

Also, I don't need a "winning team" to feel good about myself. Football at the end of the day, fun as it can be, is just a game. I have a buddy like you, bandwagon rider that even pulls for bammer when they don't play the Vols because "they're SEC". Pisses me off to no end.

You should be ashamed for asking such a thing.

Reactions: LargeOrange1
I enjoy watching the Miami Hurricanes and Arizona State Sun Devils. In terms of dumping the Vols though I cant do it; too emotionally invested.

Reactions: CJBlaze
I am stuck between Auburn, LSU and Oklahoma. Heavy lean toward OU

Since you don't appear to be all Vols, I formally invite you to quit this board and never return. While I don't hate any teams we play, I love only one. They wear orange and white. However, I do have a dislike for pretend Vols fans. I swim or sink with my team.

Reactions: LargeOrange1
Always a vol!! But I may adopt The Sooners for just a little while.
Would love to see Jalen Hurts give Bama a beat down.

Might be the first defense Jalen sees all year. And LSU brings the same QB to Tuscaloosa that started for them last season. It's the New Orleans version of the air raid scheme that will be different. Everyone is all excited about the Xs and Os down there, but it's still the Jimmys and Joes.

Since you don't appear to be all Vols, I formally invite you to quit this board and never return. While I don't hate any teams we play, I love only one. They wear orange and white. However, I do have a dislike for pretend Vols fans. I swim or sink with my team.
Thank you, I really value your opinion. You and your team have already sunk

I already have a "second team", my grad school Purdue, and I will follow them a bit more closely this year (my support is limited to watching the occasional game and checking standings. Might watch a couple more games than usual).

That said, Vols are and always will be no. 1, and I am loyal to them. Might record some of the games and FF through them later this year, but Vols first, blood runs orange.

Also, I don't need a "winning team" to feel good about myself. Football at the end of the day, fun as it can be, is just a game. I have a buddy like you, bandwagon rider that even pulls for bammer when they don't play the Vols because "they're SEC". Pisses me off to no end.

You should be ashamed for asking such a thing.
Bandwagon rider lol. Because the last 12 years or so have been so successful?

"One that beareth a torch shadoweth oneself to give light to others."

That is all.

GO VOLS

images

images

I grew up a Memphis fan, I honestly didn’t become a Vols fan till around 2002. So basically I’ve been a volunteer fan through the worst stretch in recent memory, if that didn’t run me off then this season won’t either but it is nice that the team I grew up with is winning.

I grew up a Memphis fan, I honestly didn’t become a Vols fan till around 2002. So basically I’ve been a volunteer fan through the worst stretch in recent memory, if that didn’t run me off then this season won’t either but it is nice that the team I grew up with is winning.
You came along at the worst possible time. Memphis would beat UT by 40

Always Vols....but I have a built in excuse through next year for my apathy. My son plays DIII college football. He’s a Junior.

I can only hope we fix our issues by the end of next year, or move back into coaching search mode.

VN Store

Back