Who is your new team moving forward

volfanjustin

Your choice, but why keep coming to a Vols site. Shouldn't you change your screen name and start posting on an OU site?
Because I like a lot of people here. I have tried changing my screen name but for whatever reason it hasn't happened yet. Having thought more on it at least for this season I just won't have a team. I will just be neutral and wahct good games. No matter what I end up doing long term I will always pull for Florida and Bama to go 0-12

musolfmj

Because I like a lot of people here. I have tried changing my screen name but for whatever reason it hasn't happened yet. Having thought more on it at least for this season I just won't have a team. I will just be neutral and wahct good games. No matter what I end up doing long term I will always pull for Florida and Bama to go 0-12
Did you miss your flight to Norman? Schedule another one.

JonGrudensAgent

I'll always watch,follow, and buy nothing but Vols gear.

But if I want to watch good football I'll check out Clemson.

Can get behind LSU, A&,M ,and Auburn when they play Bama or FL.

It's really pathetic that I was more excited over the Texans-Saints game than the Vols this past weekend.

The Fulmer-Pruitt "brain trust" may well be the final nail in the coffin for UT becoming a basketball school.

JoAllan

Always a Vol fan, still a Vol fan.........however I do like to see some underdogs win from time to time; that’s been hurting my feelings this year though.

VN Store

Sponsors