Whisky, bourbon or scotch and what's your favorite?

Tried George T. Stagg at a friend's house over the weekend. Pretty good stuff.

Last edited:
Can't lay off the Heavens Door bourbon but its such a pain in the ass to replace. White man problems.

Reactions: YankeeVol
Just tried this at Barrels & Brews and bought a bottle. It’s warm, but super smooth and has a good flavor.

It was my first time to B&B and was really impressed with the place, so I’d recommend it to any Nashville area people.

Attachments

• 5D08155A-B581-4359-A2AF-6F5838C991E3.jpeg
    5D08155A-B581-4359-A2AF-6F5838C991E3.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Just tried this at Barrels & Brews and bought a bottle. It’s warm, but super smooth and has a good flavor.

It was my first time to B&B and was really impressed with the place, so I’d recommend it to any Nashville area people.
I've been drinking a lot of Rittenhouse Rye BnB lately. Good stuff. Haven't tried many pricier ryes. Want to go for the Pikesville next though. I like the look of that bottle. Product of Tennessee going to have to give it a try sometime

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I've been drinking a lot of Rittenhouse Rye BnB lately. Good stuff. Haven't tried many pricier ryes. Want to go for the Pikesville next though. I like the look of that bottle. Product of Tennessee going to have to give it a try sometime

I thought it was really good for the price, it was only $45-50

Reactions: Smokeytom
How’s the new Jefferson’s Ocean? It looks to be a wheated bourbon. I almost picked some up just now, but got a bottle of Old Forester 1920 and High West Double Rye.

How’s the new Jefferson’s Ocean? It looks to be a wheated bourbon. I almost picked some up just now, but got a bottle of Old Forester 1920 and High West Double Rye.
It’s nice but for the price I think there’s better options.

Found some 1920 for the first time yesterday. Just poured a glass. Damn. It’s immediately up there with my favorites. Glad I could get my hands on it!

15D37606-9C70-4A73-B643-19A8CAEC3246.jpeg

I like the whole whiskey row series except for the 1897 it's too hot.
The 97 is more hot that the 1920? Wow. 1920 is highest proof! Although I gotta say, 1920 is crazy flavorful. The hot doesn’t hit the tongue til very late which is really interesting with a 110+ proof

VN Store

Back