Whisky, bourbon or scotch and what's your favorite?

Nice grab with the EHTBP. That bottle has alluded me for years. I had an ounce at a restaurant and loved it. That and Thomas H Handy are the two I hope to luck into one day.

Stopped by Jack Daniel’s and got two more bottles of their Barrel Proof Rye. Sooo good

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Good to see ya Sax.
I'll have you set up right for Hoover!
Already got my motel reservations for the week. Tickets go on sale (for preferred buyers) from SEC in about a week. We'll have the same seats. Don't feel obligated to send another "Care package", but you are a fine fellow & most appreciated. :cool:

Reactions: txbo
It's not for sale, KY. It was a gift from my wife. I've been looking for this for years.

I will ask her if she can find another bottle. If she does, I'll have her pick it up for you.

Awesome. Enjoy yours and I am available if she finds one

My cousin in Nashville left me a bottle of Brenne 10 year limited edition French single malt on my porch for me. I enjoyed a sip of his Brenne standard offering single malt that was really good and it was a $50 bottle. This release is $80 plus most likely. Distributors for cookeville don’t carry Brenne. Closest market for me is 45 minutes away so I haven’t been able to get a bottle. For every day the regular whisky is preferable but this limited edition is very good and is reminiscint of a very light peated scotch. However it is not. It is aged in French oak and finished in cognac barrels. And it is very good. It is distilled from a blend of two cognac region heirloom barleys.

If you happen to see a bottle of Brenne I highly recommend trying. If you prefer a richer whisky go for the 10 year limited. If you prefer a smoother slightly sweeter sip get the cheaper bottle.

VN Store

Back