Which is the better coach??

Dude, he's right. You're off your rocker.

Tell me this, since you're a self-proclaimed expert. What are your predictions for the remainder of the schedule?

And one little glitch in your analogy, we weren't happy to be there and not win, we were happy to be there, unhappy not to win.

Then your whole argument isn't valid. You said before that the season wasn't a total loss as some fans might think.

Look man, i'm not expecting NC next year, but at least a move in the right direction. After our NC in '98 It has been a steady decline in on-field production. If you don't see I don't know what to tell you. You either have a man-crush on Phil or you refuse to believe that the once powerhouse UT is becoming more mediocre every year.

Whatever the case is, I don't care. I like you just want to see UT win and become a powerhouse again, I just don't see that happening as long as Phil is the coach.

Dude, he's right. You're off your rocker.

Tell me this, since you're a self-proclaimed expert. What are your predictions for the remainder of the schedule?

Who rocked your rocker??

I'd rather be crazy than stupid any day dude and besides it's kept me from going insane.

You seem to be the only self-proclaimed expert in this discussion.

I predict Meyer will lose two more games in the regular season and Miles will lose one and I'm not in the prediction business as so many of you self-proclaimed experts are.

What's your prediction, I'd like to hear what a bona fide
self-proclaimed expert has to say!!!

Then your whole argument isn't valid. You said before that the season wasn't a total loss as some fans might think.

I still say that, we have seven more games to play, go ahead and cry me a river but I'm still not going to jump on the pi$$ and moan wagon and say we are going to lose every game before we even suit up and I'm especially not going to wish losses on this team on the oddball conjecture that it would help us in the long run.

Look man, i'm not expecting NC next year, but at least a move in the right direction. After our NC in '98 It has been a steady decline in on-field production. If you don't see I don't know what to tell you. You either have a man-crush on Phil or you refuse to believe that the once powerhouse UT is becoming more mediocre every year.

Next year??? What about this year??? As Neuheisel said before our season opener; "I played QB on a UCLA team that started 1-3-1 and we ended up winning the conference championship and playing in the Rose Bowl. Your "steady decline" mantra is nuts, it has been up and down but the "steady decline" bs by the 'hate Fulmers' of Voldom is just a stupid ignorant statement.

The fact that you are trying to turn this discussion of a comparison of Meyer and Miles into another bash Fulmer thread is further indication of your immaturity and perhaps insanity.

Your "man crush" attempt at insult indicates to me you either have the tact of a bull dog in heat or the wit of a pea, oh wait, how about both?? Furthermore your use of the word mediocre in every other sentence makes me think you don't speak English all that well and your handle reminds me of the sound a moped makes going up a steep hill.

Whatever the case is, I don't care. I like you just want to see UT win and become a powerhouse again, I just don't see that happening as long as Phil is the coach.

I don't care either. Why do you want to see Tennessee be a powerhouse?? We've had some of our best powerhouse years with Phil at the helm, and even then there were those who have steadily worked against him from day one. And just because you think something doesn't necessarily make it so BTW.

To what particular powerhouse years do you refer??

Tennessee enjoying 2nd best start to decade in 50 years -
1. 1990-1997 win % .795

2. 2000-2007 win % .696

3. 1970-1977 win % .680

4. 1980-1987 win % .640

5. 1960-1967 win % .632

We finished decades this way:

68-9 .795
78-9 .543
88-9 .695
98-9 .880

Why don't you just go ahead and start another thread on the topic you want to talk about????

Do you want to go on record as to whether you think Meyer of Miles is better now, will do better in the future and how do you think their show down will turn out tomorrow???

Who rocked your rocker??

I'd rather be crazy than stupid any day dude and besides it's kept me from going insane.

You seem to be the only self-proclaimed expert in this discussion.

I predict Meyer will lose two more games in the regular season and Miles will lose one and I'm not in the prediction business as so many of you self-proclaimed experts are.

What's your prediction, I'd like to hear what a bona fide
self-proclaimed expert has to say!!!

Why don't you just go ahead and start another thread on the topic you want to talk about????

Do you want to go on record as to whether you think Meyer of Miles is better now, will do better in the future and how do you think their show down will turn out tomorrow???

Guys, guys; just kiss and make up:mf_surrender:

Hey man you were the one that wouldn't leave my first response in this thread alone.

But to answer your question, I think the future for Meyer and Miles looks very bright.

Guys, guys; just kiss and make up:mf_surrender:

Lol!! :wacko: Add hominy!!

When my oldest daughter was attending college she had a waitress gig to augment her expenses and during the hours the restaurant served breakfast they were all instructed to ask; "do you want grits with that?" after taking each order. One time some yankee who had never heard of grits, replied; "I don't know can I try just one to see if I like them?" She brought him a saucer with just one grit on it. She has sort of a mean streak that I'm sure came from her mother!!:angel:

Hey man you were the one that wouldn't leave my first response in this thread alone.

But to answer your question, I think the future for Meyer and Miles looks very bright.

What was your first response???

Did it have anything to do with the topic?

Which of the two do you think will have more success and stay as a HC in the SEC the longest, win tomorrow???

Lol!! :wacko: Add hominy!!

When my oldest daughter was attending college she had a waitress gig to augment her expenses and during the hours the restaurant served breakfast they were all instructed to ask; "do you want grits with that?" after taking each order. One time some yankee who had never heard of grits, replied; "I don't know can I try just one to see if I like them?" She brought him a saucer with just one grit on it. She has sort of a mean streak that I'm sure came from her mother!!:angel:

What was your first response???

Did it have anything to do with the topic?

Which of the two do you think will have more success and stay as a HC in the SEC the longest, win tomorrow???

Yea, i said Miles...

VN Store

Back