Votes: 436 36.9%
  • Don't count me, I'm a fan of a team other than the Vols

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • Outside the state -- SPECIFICALLY, Atlanta Metro area

Votes: 28 2.4%
  • Not only outside the state of Tennessee, but outside the U.S. entirely

Votes: 6 0.5%

• Total voters
Born in Kingsport...Roll Tribe, ‘Merica. Moved to Knoxville and then SC then Central VA then got back to Kingsport as quick as I could.

Reactions: Joefoxx
Of all the reference points, you have to choose Athens....
Cause we all hate it!! Actually, I used to use Gainesville, but people automatically think Florida because they don't know of Gainesville Georgia.

Knoxville, TN area here in Farragut. I’m surprised at how small the number is for people actually in Knoxville.

Cool, also born and raised in Winchester, lived in Cowan, Lynchburg and Murfreesboro for a minute. After 6 years on the left coast with multiple deployments around the world, landed in Hendersonville until 95. Been in Newnan, GA since 95.

Knoxville, TN area here in Farragut. I’m surprised at how small the number is for people actually in Knoxville.

I suspect people have been sidestepping cities for a while now. Overall, they just aren't great places to live in. And if you asked me, they never have been. When you concentrate things including people, more often than not, they get more toxic on some level or another. So the poll doesn't surprise me.

Live in North Alabama currently was born in Memphis though my dad and his family were from Wayne County, Tennessee. Proud to say my dad is a 1974 alum from Tennessee he passed down his Tennessee fandom to me thankfully.

Reactions: volhick
Born in KY (don't tell anyone), grew up in Nashville from an early age, live in Knoxville.

Hometown is Cleveland, TN and I went to Bradley.. Currently, I live in Ooltewah, TN, and graduated from ETSU in 1990, and the Johnson City/Tri Cities area of TN is my favorite part of the State of Tennessee, very pretty country up there.

VN Store

Back