Votes: 436 36.9%
  • Don't count me, I'm a fan of a team other than the Vols

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • Outside the state -- SPECIFICALLY, Atlanta Metro area

Votes: 28 2.4%
  • Not only outside the state of Tennessee, but outside the U.S. entirely

Votes: 6 0.5%

• Total voters
I was born and raised in Kingsport. Moved around a lot doing contract engineering work. I currently live in Etowah but work in Johns Creek, Jawja… I drive home almost every weekend. Where I proudly wear my orange to work almost daily...

GO VOLS!!!

Reactions: joepuppy
Bells, Tennessee and now in Extreme North MIss!

We moved from Hernando, Ms to Georgia two years ago... I worked in Memphis. Hernando is nice but I couldn't get used to the killings in Memphis. Couldn't get out of there fast enough.

GO VOLS!!!

Formative years in Morristown, TN. Traveled Everywhere in the Military. Retired from that and now reside in White Pine, TN near Douglas Lake!

Born in Lake City, TN
Grew up later in GA, military took me places, settled back down after that in Senoia, GA.
I still like visiting TN and own a little property there inherited from family near Dutch Valley.

Well Timmy, when a man loves a woman he docks his dinghy at her marina. After 9 beautiful months a little tug boat is born. The marina lets the dinghy help raise the tug boat out of infancy and then out of nowhere she decides she no longer loves the dinghy and pulls the man’s docking privileges. So she takes the tug boat along with the man’s dignity and all his money for 18 years. The woman now gets a lot of praise for being a powerful single mother while the man is labeled a deadbeat father who only gets to see his tug boat every other weekend, even though it wasn’t his choice. This is called getting screwed over and is a great reminder to always put a tarp over your dinghy while docking at the marina.
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN well said and I have never heard the deflowering and maturation as well as the plain truth!!!

We moved from Hernando, Ms to Georgia two years ago... I worked in Memphis. Hernando is nice but I couldn't get used to the killings in Memphis. Couldn't get out of there fast enough.

GO VOLS!!!
good move crime is wearing out Desoto county now!

Born,raised, 2 degrees from UT, and been freezing my a$$ off in Madison, Wisconsin for almost 20 years. Trying to retire now and move back home.

Reactions: johnsonbrewer
How did you like living in Tapai?
Heard many good things about it, but I've only been in the airport 6 times lol.
Taipei is truly a great place to live. People are friendly, the food is good, and there are many western conveniences in the city. Travel around the city and the entire island is easy, making it a great place to live and visit.
I lived there for 11+ years.

VN Store

Back