Votes: 436 36.9%
  • Don't count me, I'm a fan of a team other than the Vols

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • Outside the state -- SPECIFICALLY, Atlanta Metro area

Votes: 28 2.4%
  • Not only outside the state of Tennessee, but outside the U.S. entirely

Votes: 6 0.5%

• Total voters
Born in Clarksville. Lived mostly in NY. Been stationed all over. In Clarksville now, and plan to retire somewhere in the great state of TN

Wasn’t born in Clarksville but graduated from Northwest High back in the early 80’s. I call it home since my dad did two stints at Campbell and retired there, and it’s the one place I lived the longest stretch in my life (6 years total). I retired 15 years ago and now live in Franklin, TN and the list of places I have previously lived could be it’s own thread!

Reactions: YankeeVol
Charlotte, NC but Rocky Top will always be home sweet home to me.

Born and raised in VA. Mom's family is from Trenton, TN; dad's family is from Newport, TN.
I started college in Cleveland, TN then transferred to UT.

Charlotte, NC but Rocky Top will always be home sweet home to me.

Born and raised in VA. Mom's family is from Trenton, TN; dad's family is from Newport, TN.
I started college in Cleveland, TN then transferred to UT.

I graduated HS in Charlotte. Providence Sr. High. 1st graduating class in 1990.

Reactions: bigorange
Born and raised in NW TN. Lived in Arkansas for a few years as a kid, lived in Knoxville for 7 years, now live in KY.

we're a world-wide brand...just think how crowded Tennessee would be if we all lived there...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

Well Timmy, when a man loves a woman he docks his dinghy at her marina. After 9 beautiful months a little tug boat is born. The marina lets the dinghy help raise the tug boat out of infancy and then out of nowhere she decides she no longer loves the dinghy and pulls the man’s docking privileges. So she takes the tug boat along with the man’s dignity and all his money for 18 years. The woman now gets a lot of praise for being a powerful single mother while the man is labeled a deadbeat father who only gets to see his tug boat every other weekend, even though it wasn’t his choice. This is called getting screwed over and is a great reminder to always put a tarp over your dinghy while docking at the marina.

Reactions: Orange12

VN Store

Back