When we win: Storm the field? Yes or no.

lol. WE'RE GOING 8-4!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

No.

Would be the first win over a number one team since the mid 80s I believe. So try again.

Y'all better storm that field, take the goal posts down the river, ect ect

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
It's hard to imagine now .... but in 2000 alone, the fans of 2 SEC schools - Georgia and LSU tore their goal posts down after beating Tennessee. The fans at Sanford Stadium in Athens also uprooted their famed hedges.

Like you, I thought they looked like idiots. We had a young team, and we were not even expected to be that good in 2000. The LSU win was only a mild upset, and Georgia was even favored.
. Yep that was the first step to the rise to power for Saban in the SEC beating us in 2000 then beating us again in 2001 when we had the much better team for the SEC title. Jim Donnan finally beat Fulmer in that 2000 game and Georgia ended a 9 game losing streak against us and Georgia flipped the script against us in the series since 2000 they are 15-6 against us with win steaks of 4 from 2000-2003 a 5 game win streak from 2010-2014 and the current 4 game one they are on 2017-

Reactions: vol94
it's georgia kids. Sometimes you beat them, sometimes you don't. It depends on the roster. alabama is a different animal. Take alabama and it's a world championship. Break saban. I dare you. Then you rush the field.

Lord, if some people had a brain, they’d take it out and play with it.

At this point we’ve alreDy paid 1 fine whats 1 more?
You may want to check out a personal finance advisor...

I don't know why but I feel like I would storm the field if it was a night game. Just seems weird to do for a day game to me for some reason
Maybe because a day game means more time in the cell for your overnight jail sentence?

No brainer. Do it!
No brainer do it! [fixed your punctuation--you're on your own for the grammar]

Will a high dollar water gun shoot mustard? Asking for a friend
The NCAA has ruled NO MUSTARD GUNS ALLOWED in the stadium!
If it don't shoot bullets, it stays in the car.

. Yep that was the first step to the rise to power for Saban in the SEC beating us in 2000 then beating us again in 2001 when we had the much better team for the SEC title. Jim Donnan finally beat Fulmer in that 2000 game and Georgia ended a 9 game losing streak against us and Georgia flipped the script against us in the series since 2000 they are 15-6 against us with win steaks of 4 from 2000-2003 a 5 game win streak from 2010-2014 and the current 4 game one they are on 2017-

The 2001 season will go down as one of the most disappointing seasons ever.

Hell, if we're up by 20 with about a minute left in the 4q, I may very well go streaking on the field.

Holding a bottle of French's mustard in each hand of course.
Just hold a mustard packet over it so we don't get grossed out....

Come on man. Behave like you have been there before and expect to be there again. It has certainly been a long time since Tennessee has beaten a #1; however, we have 6 claimed nattys. UGA has one. NOT storming the field would show class in a way we have not in recent years. We're historically a far superior brand, act like it.

Reactions: 90 Vol

VN Store

Back