When we win: Storm the field? Yes or no.

Come on man. Behave like you have been there before and expect to be there again. It has certainly been a long time since Tennessee has beaten a #1; however, we have 6 claimed nattys. UGA has one. NOT storming the field would show class in a way we have not in recent years. We're historically a far superior brand, act like it.
Georgia claims 2 I believe

Come on man. Behave like you have been there before and expect to be there again. It has certainly been a long time since Tennessee has beaten a #1; however, we have 6 claimed nattys. UGA has one. NOT storming the field would show class in a way we have not in recent years. We're historically a far superior brand, act like it.
I dunno man it’s been a rough lotta years

Eh ... WTH ? I ain’t comin down from XX 2, but knock yourselves out. I’ll meet you on Cumberland when you get there with the goal posts, let me get my prime rib and crab cakes down and I’ll help you carry em as far as Alcoa highway exit.

Well, you just pissed all over whatever chance Georgia might be napping Sat afternoon

Not over a Georgia win. They expect to lose. We expect to win. A loss would help them focus for the rest of the year. Or they could get rattled and lose out. They just aren’t reliable enough to expect them to keep winning. They have a deeper team loaded with 4 and 5 star talent, but it’s still Georgia.

Lame. Act like you've been there before folks. We don't storm the field for beating Georgia they are supposed to be our bitch.

Hell No!

I you are a “blue blood” program, act like it!

VN Store

Back