When we win: Storm the field? Yes or no.

lol. WE'RE GOING 8-4!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

No.

lol, georgia is supposed to georgia. It will probably (most likely) not be us this year (it is in many other years). If you take saban tho!.....I expect every ass on the field carrying coach hype off on your shoulders like a prince king. It is expected. I don't care about the cost.

I don't know why but I feel like I would storm the field if it was a night game. Just seems weird to do for a day game to me for some reason

I'm usually against rushing the field but, after having little to no fans at games last year I have not blamed one school for rushing the field this year so, have it if we win

Reactions: DrummingChef
Georgia, absolutely not. Florida, absolutely not. Bama, I'd still say no but wouldn't be mad about it.

When I was at UT I saw the Goal Posts torn down and fans destroy their own stadium against us 4 times.

In each of those instances, I thought to myself, "you beat us and you destroy your own football field, we beat you and it's just another Saturday. We are not the same."

It's embarrassing.

It would be the ultimate insult to beat them and just calmly walk out of the building like it was any other Saturday.

I have no problem with it when students and their families so it. Adult fans with no relationship to the players should not do so, but some will and that doesn't bother me either.

Georgia, absolutely not. Florida, absolutely not. Bama, I'd still say no but wouldn't be mad about it.

When I was at UT I saw the Goal Posts torn down and fans destroy their own stadium against us 4 times.

In each of those instances, I thought to myself, "you beat us and you destroy your own football field, we beat you and it's just another Saturday. We are not the same."

It's embarrassing.

It would be the ultimate insult to beat them and just calmly walk out of the building like it was any other Saturday.
It's hard to imagine now .... but in 2000 alone, the fans of 2 SEC schools - Georgia and LSU tore their goal posts down after beating Tennessee. The fans at Sanford Stadium in Athens also uprooted their famed hedges.

Like you, I thought they looked like idiots. We had a young team, and we were not even expected to be that good in 2000. The LSU win was only a mild upset, and Georgia was even favored.

VN Store

Back