what sec team has the best overall record?

Status
Not open for further replies.
then just skip over it. I overlook crap on here all the time.
So do I. Except when people are attacking my credibility directly when all I was trying to do was make a suggestion to keep peace in here. I realize that was a mistake and from now on you guys can flame all you want and I'll just watch the thread burn.

so is how you treated overall-wearing barefoot "hillfolk" today.

I never attacked anyone to their face. All he did was tell us to take it to PM's (which we probably should). Not to mention you decided to follow me around with this absurd argument because I wouldn't reply in the other thread.

So do I. Except when people are attacking my credibility directly when all I was trying to do was make a suggestion to keep peace in here. I realize that was a mistake and from now on you guys can flame all you want and I'll just watch the thread burn.

good. you should know by now that most threads burn anyways.

I never attacked anyone to their face. All he did was tell us to take it to PM's (which we probably should). Not to mention you decided to follow me around with this absurd argument because I wouldn't reply in the other thread.

so talking about hillfolk behind their back, thinking none of us were smart enough to be edumacated or know how to play on the world wide webs to find out about it is ok?

so talking about hillfolk behind their back, thinking none of us were smart enough to be edumacated or know how to play on the world wide webs to find out about it is ok?

You were obviously not the type of person I was talking about. You're obviously halfway educated.

You were obviously not the type of person I was talking about. You're obviously halfway educated.

so are the overwhelming majority of all my upper east neighbors. As I told you before, their are idiots in all parts of society and all parts of Tennessee. No reason to single out the hillfolk as you did.

And by the way, I would consider being one comprehensive exam away from my Master's degree makes me more than halfway educated. In a week and a half, I'll even have that taken care of.

and even then, my farming neighbors who may or may not have graduated high school can tell you more about fixing cars and the "rocky soil" that you for some reason believe you can't garden in than you'll ever need to know in your adult life.

so are the overwhelming majority of all my upper east neighbors. As I told you before, their are idiots in all parts of society and all parts of Tennessee. No reason to single out the hillfolk as you did.

And by the way, I would consider being one comprehensive exam away from my Master's degree makes me more than halfway educated. In a week and a half, I'll even have that taken care of.

Good for you. Glad to hear ITT Tech worked out for you.

I kid.

And I only singled out the hillfolk because they are the closest to Knoxville and I have to deal with listening to their (the uneducated ones) moronic opinions on a daily basis.

If it is any consolation to you I hate idiots of all kinds. No matter if they are from cities, deserts, country, hills, plains, etc.

Good for you. Glad to hear ITT Tech worked out for you.

I kid.

And I only singled out the hillfolk because they are the closest to Knoxville and I have to deal with listening to their (the uneducated ones) moronic opinions on a daily basis.

If it is any consolation to you I hate idiots of all kinds. No matter if they are from cities, deserts, country, hills, plains, etc.

that's fine, idiots get on my nerves too. But realize there's probably at least a handful of idiots in your dormitory that make those east knoxville hillfolk look like rocket scientists. No reason to single out one group of people like that, whether it's behind their back or to their face.

that's fine, idiots get on my nerves too. But realize there's probably at least a handful of idiots in your dormitory that make those east knoxville hillfolk look like rocket scientists. No reason to single out one group of people like that, whether it's behind their back or to their face.

I don't live in a dorm, but there are plenty of people in my apartment complex who are complete and utter morons. I hate them too.

Basically I hate any group that I think creates a negative perception for this university.

I don't live in a dorm, but there are plenty of people in my apartment complex who are complete and utter morons. I hate them too.

Basically I hate any group that I think creates a negative perception for this university.
Ahhhhh, now I know why you don't like football!

LOL J/K That was waaaayyyy too easy.

well sadly, even though i'm only about six or seven years your senior, I can tell you that you are going to find that everywhere you go. It even happens at other schools so it evens out. However, overall wearing hillfolk aren't giving the bad perception to the school. It's just the general idiots that are everywhere. You'd be amazed how much your school spends on agricultural studies on farms in greene and washington counties up here in these hills.

So how did a topic started by a LSU fan turn into you VOLS bashing each other. I read the threads but it still seems as meaningless and the original thread topic

well sadly, even though i'm only about six or seven years your senior, I can tell you that you are going to find that everywhere you go. It even happens at other schools so it evens out. However, overall wearing hillfolk aren't giving the bad perception to the school. It's just the general idiots that are everywhere. You'd be amazed how much your school spends on agricultural studies on farms in greene and washington counties up here in these hills.

I know I will deal with idiots everywhere I go. I'm much nicer to them in person. Today was just a venting day.

Oh and I have nothing against people from the hills either. I've been on multiple mission trips to different areas in the Smokey's and I have found some of the people there to be the kindest people I have ever met.

good I feel sorry for you and as mentioned in the other thread I'm ashamed the crown jewel of UT's school system allows someone like you to be a student.

with your comments today, you've also proven just how uneducated you are dickens.

Going to have to side with Bill on this one! Dickens, you have just proven in one fail swoop that you have no character, nor class, Educated or not. Just my opinion!:no:

Guys these are are personal attacks not to mention they have nothing to do with Tennessee sports. I have no idea what happened in this other thread but this is beyond absurd and no one wants to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back