what sec team has the best overall record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmanvolfan

Volmeister extraordinaire
I understand what you're thinking, but he's one of us and this is our board. Like Dickens said, those kind of statements would be better kept to yourself when on a Tennessee board.

BigPapaVol

Wave yo hands in the aiya
I understand what you're thinking, but he's one of us and this is our board. Like Dickens said, those kind of statements would be better kept to yourself when on a Tennessee board.
hman, you keep being a nice guy and I'll handle my own problems. Thanks for the help, but I'm concerned for your reputation.

sorry man but there is just a few like bigpapa up there that can quickly give you'r team a bad name..
Papa's point is that anybody who knows more about college football than how many points you get for a touchdown and whether you're supposed to throw it with the pointy end or the flat side first shouldn't call it "shocking" that Alabama has more wins than anybody else in SEC history. Apparently your exhaustive football knowledge only goes back as far as Rohan Davey. His snarking about your ignorance doesn't exactly give our team a bad name.

volmanbill

Déjà vu all over again
Staff member
Oh SNAP!

lsu was pushed and pushed back in a semi effective manner.

Welcome to the board.:hi:

btw...you will find there are several here happy to teach you what you don't know.:eek:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Sponsors