what sec team has the best overall record?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dickens, just so you know, I love the pig commercial. But, alas, i'm just dumb hillfolk, I probably don't know no better.

you just got a taste of my idiocy from my PDA.

That reminds me--I've got to reset my password so I can get on here from Atlanta.

Freak reset mine some time ago to something like: 08950987450921847560960896703198750987

It is pretty tough to remember from a hotel biz center.

I understand what you're thinking, but he's one of us and this is our board. Like Dickens said, those kind of statements would be better kept to yourself when on a Tennessee board.

I understand what you're thinking, but he's one of us and this is our board. Like Dickens said, those kind of statements would be better kept to yourself when on a Tennessee board.
hman, you keep being a nice guy and I'll handle my own problems. Thanks for the help, but I'm concerned for your reputation.

dickens, just so you know, I love the pig commercial. But, alas, i'm just dumb hillfolk, I probably don't know no better.
Tennessee fans can like the pig commercial. We just ain't too happy when other folks make fun of us with it... :glare:

good I feel sorry for you and as mentioned in the other thread I'm ashamed the crown jewel of UT's school system allows someone like you to be a student.

Yeah. Instead of accepting educated young men and women we should be accepting uneducated hillbillies.

with your comments today, you've also proven just how uneducated you are dickens.

sorry man but there is just a few like bigpapa up there that can quickly give you'r team a bad name..

Papa's point is that anybody who knows more about college football than how many points you get for a touchdown and whether you're supposed to throw it with the pointy end or the flat side first shouldn't call it "shocking" that Alabama has more wins than anybody else in SEC history. Apparently your exhaustive football knowledge only goes back as far as Rohan Davey. His snarking about your ignorance doesn't exactly give our team a bad name.

maybe you should look up the definition of ignorant dickens. You are clearly uneducated.

Oh SNAP!

lsu was pushed and pushed back in a semi effective manner.

Welcome to the board.:hi:

btw...you will find there are several here happy to teach you what you don't know.:eek:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back