what sec team has the best overall record?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to have to side with Bill on this one! Dickens, you have just proven in one fail swoop that you have no character, nor class, Educated or not. Just my opinion!:no:

nice job of completely avoiding the first two definitions. I'll show them to you via Dictionary.com

ig·no·rant /ˈɪgnərənt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ig-ner-uhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
3. uninformed; unaware.
4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

Pm gentlemen, pm... :hi:

last time I checked, you're nowhere near being a Mod. Dickens deserves to be called out for all the masses to see for the uneducated fool that he is. He needs to learn that is not right nor fair to call out a group of people that he knows nothing about.

nice job of completely avoiding the first two definitions. I'll show them to you via Dictionary.com

ig·no·rant /ˈɪgnərənt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ig-ner-uhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
3. uninformed; unaware.
4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

Now go look up "educated." There is a distinct difference. You can consider me ignorant (Lacking knowledge of the hillfolk, uninformed; unaware, etc). But I am educated.

Now go look up "educated." There is a distinct difference. You can consider me ignorant (Lacking knowledge of the hillfolk, uninformed; unaware, etc). But I am educated.

dickens you are clearly uneducated on the hillfolk of east tennessee. You are also clearly uneducated on how to treat and judge people. You may have been taught from books in Memphis, but you are nowhere near ready for the real world. You have a lot more to be educated about.

last time I checked, you're nowhere near being a Mod. Dickens deserves to be called out for all the masses to see for the uneducated fool that he is. He needs to learn that is not right nor fair to call out a group of people that he knows nothing about.
I couldn't care less what your or Dickens opinions are regarding this silly ass argument you two are having. But if you think calling somebody all kinds of names is proving how you are so much smarter than the other guy then maybe what we have here is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

I couldn't care less what your or Dickens opinions are regarding this silly ass argument you two are having. But if you think calling somebody all kinds of names is proving how you are so much smarter than the other guy then maybe what we have here is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

if you could care less stay out of it. There's a difference in stating a fact and calling him names. there's countless other threads we can read your babble in.

Is anyone seriously going to lose any sleep about what someone said about them on a chat board?

if you could care less stay out of it. There's a difference in stating a fact and calling him names. there's countless other threads we can read your babble in.
Last time I checked you're not a mod either so I will post in any thread I wish. Not to mention your incessant blathering is clogging up a thread that has nothing to do with hill people, again, last time I checked.

Last time I checked you're not a mod either so I will post in any thread I wish. Not to mention your incessant blathering is clogging up a thread that has nothing to do with hill people, again, last time I checked.

then just skip over it. I overlook crap on here all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back