• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

What Other Message Boards Are Saying (South Carolina Edition)

Not a lot of talk about the game honestly, they seem to be focused a lot on who the next OC will be.

-What's the over under on how many times Beamer claps when we're losing by 3 scores?

-Take the Tennessee moneyline if you wanna cash in. They'll kill us.

-We will lose this game 70-10

-Can we decline SEC Nation? We really don't need anymore eyes on what's going to happen Saturday.

-There will be so much orange here Saturday, you'll think you're in Knoxville.

-This will be the longest game in South Carolina history. Tennessee will score their last touchdown 11PM.

-We could have Bryce Young playing for us on Saturday and we still wouldn't come close

-I think we win, we have a history of beating teams we're not supposed to.

-In reply to the "I Think we win guy" (Put down the bottle and go to bed)

-Columbia PD might need to be involved Saturday because Tennnessee is going to murder us.

-Please tell me that we have no recruits coming this weekend

-Can one of us find the ESPN truck and pull the plug right before kickoff?

-I seriously would not be shocked if Tennessee scores 70 plus

-I think that everyone in the program is way too comfortable with just taking L's. Maybe Heuple and crew will run it up and change all of this.

-I hope we don't show up in the stadium. Remember that empty seats do send a message.

-How long has it been since we (the home fans) have been out numbered in our own stadium? It's happening Saturday.

-We won't be able to hear sandstorm over Rocky Top. It's gonna be rough fellas.

-I'm not even sure I would attend this game if my kid was on the team. I just can't stomach going to this game so I'm out.

-Did yall see what they did to Missouri? Missouri beat us.

-I wish this was a noon kickoff and then they move Clemson to Thursday. Just put us out of our misery.

-This game will be over in 3 minutes. Sell your tix cheap to a UT fan and go do something fun.

-Do yall realize what they're going to do us? They are going to knock us out and then keep punching.

-It's going to be so embarrasing to watch Hyatt run by our secondary and catch 8 touchdowns.

-Hendon Hooker will win The Heisman Saturday, go ahead and place your bets.
Those are hilarious. Think back to the comments from the last time we visited Columbia. Wow, how things have changed!

There will be YouTube Gold come Saturday from Carolina Jackpot if UT blows out USCe lol.
He posted last night that he is not supporting the gamecocks as a gamecock fan for the rest of the yr. He will still Livestream the game but as a neutral person. We will see how that goes lol.

I hope UT scores so much & so often that the damn 'crowing cock' sound effect they blare over the loudspeakers goes mute Saturday night.
I HATE that. :mad:
Gosh me too, it's one thing to play it when your winning, but they play it when their losing bad. Just dumb!!!

This was genuinely entertaining.

I’d almost feel bad if they didn’t act like children in the height of the Spurrier years. Some of them still say the hit on Lattimore was a cheap shot.

Go SMU scored 77 a few weeks ago. Let’s beat that.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
There will be YouTube Gold come Saturday from Carolina Jackpot if UT blows out USCe lol.

I love his live streams. His meltdowns are epic. But he is an idiot as well. He has this convoluted notion that South Carolina should be where TN is. He thinks SC should always out recruit TN. I mean he is kind of delusional but I enjoy his content.

I love his live streams. His meltdowns are epic. But he is an idiot as well. He has this convoluted notion that South Carolina should be where TN is. He thinks SC should always out recruit TN. I mean he is kind of delusional but I enjoy his content.
If South Carolina was where Tennessee is, it would be West Carolina.

I feel no sympathy for any of these fools who took such pleasure while we struggled. I will not forget the classless d-baggery that we had to endure. I will feast upon the tears of these idiots.

And a funny thing is that even during the worst stretch in our program’s history, we still found ways to beat S. Carolina fairly frequently. It’s not like we were 0-15 against them.

He’d better than that idiot Uncle Lou, that’s for damn sure. Uncle Lou puts out good content. But I can’t stand him.

VN Store

Back