What Other Message Boards Are Saying (South Carolina Edition)

Hey Persia.

Hope things are going well. Not sure if you're in residency or what, yet. Hope things are still going your way.

Yup almost halfway done with intern year. Some months are worse than others but hanging in there! Hope you are doing well yourself.

Reactions: McDad
I want to be worried for some reason, but I think we literally beat these guys as badly as we feel like. Reserves should get plenty of time, and are better than their 1st string. Milton is so much better than Rattler, it's really not even funny. Rattler would be at best 4th at UT, behind Tayven Jackson.

Reactions: Vol524 and 67Vol
"-We will lose this game 70-10 "

My favorite - this person is an optimist thinking they will score 10.
VOLS by 38+

GO VOLS

Rockytopology
@rockytopology
·
15h
Sold out crowd in Columbia Saturday. Vol fans travel well. Big orange takeover in prime time Saturday night. Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit with the call. #GBO 🍊🍿

I want to be worried for some reason, but I think we literally beat these guys as badly as we feel like. Reserves should get plenty of time, and are better than their 1st string. Milton is so much better than Rattler, it's really not even funny. Rattler would be at best 4th at UT, behind Tayven Jackson.
Although I wonder if Rattler might not have been a much better qb if coached by Heupel

When uncle Lou just talks about football and not acting like a jack wagon he isn’t that bad
He’s been taking jabs at TN in every single one of his videos ever since we beat Bama. Even in ones that have nothing to do with the Vols. You can tell he legitimately hates TN being good with his back-handed compliments. He went from saying things like “TN curb-stomped LSU” to “The Voltards beat you” with a laugh. I think he thinks we have no business being any good and also probably thinks this is a flash in the pan season for TN.

He’s been taking jabs at TN in every single one of his videos ever since we beat Bama. Even in ones that have nothing to do with the Vols. You can tell he legitimately hates TN being good with his back-handed compliments. He went from saying things like “TN curb-stomped LSU” to “The Voltards beat you” with a laugh. I think he thinks we have no business being any good and also probably thinks this is a flash in the pan season for TN.
The guy is a well known drunk that has had at least five duis

Obviously his judgement stinks so why should I care?

They might be going to the Gasparilla or Birmingham Bowl and they get pounded by Tennessee and Clemson

Agree, but we're going to beat them down much worse than Clemson will.

Clemson has QB issues with DJU's inconsistent play and putting Klubnik in the game in bad positions.

See Klubnik getting put in on 1st down on their own 5 at Notre Dame as an example.

Our QB room > Clemson's.

Reactions: Jeff Clark

I think its more He's legitimately concerned Tennessee is coming back just in time for UGA's presumed Dynasty run. He said ahead of the game 2 weeks ago on Talkin Vawls he was concerned with the match. Him and the other UGA fans that are allowing a Team they beat 6 years in a row now to live rent free in their head see that their dynasty in the east will not come uncontested and that makes them angrier than an Illegal procedure penalty does mark stoops.

Missouri and South Carolina fans sound like Tennessee fans over the last decade 😂
How many times during our black cloud days in mid/late season were we trying to wishing/hoping/rationalizing ourselves into sneaking into bowl eligibility…or toast for this year and figuring we will definitely get to 6 wins next year. Crazy that it was only two seasons ago! JH gonna put a ton of pressure on Miz, SC, UF to do the same and LOVE being on the other side of it!

VN Store

Back