What Other Message Boards Are Saying (South Carolina Edition)

What can you say to them other than enjoy the Duke's Mayo Bowl

Not a lot of talk about the game honestly, they seem to be focused a lot on who the next OC will be.

-What's the over under on how many times Beamer claps when we're losing by 3 scores?

-Take the Tennessee moneyline if you wanna cash in. They'll kill us.

-We will lose this game 70-10

-Can we decline SEC Nation? We really don't need anymore eyes on what's going to happen Saturday.

-There will be so much orange here Saturday, you'll think you're in Knoxville.

-This will be the longest game in South Carolina history. Tennessee will score their last touchdown 11PM.

-We could have Bryce Young playing for us on Saturday and we still wouldn't come close

-I think we win, we have a history of beating teams we're not supposed to.

-In reply to the "I Think we win guy" (Put down the bottle and go to bed)

-Columbia PD might need to be involved Saturday because Tennnessee is going to murder us.

-Please tell me that we have no recruits coming this weekend

-Can one of us find the ESPN truck and pull the plug right before kickoff?

-I seriously would not be shocked if Tennessee scores 70 plus

-I think that everyone in the program is way too comfortable with just taking L's. Maybe Heuple and crew will run it up and change all of this.

-I hope we don't show up in the stadium. Remember that empty seats do send a message.

-How long has it been since we (the home fans) have been out numbered in our own stadium? It's happening Saturday.

-We won't be able to hear sandstorm over Rocky Top. It's gonna be rough fellas.

-I'm not even sure I would attend this game if my kid was on the team. I just can't stomach going to this game so I'm out.

-Did yall see what they did to Missouri? Missouri beat us.

-I wish this was a noon kickoff and then they move Clemson to Thursday. Just put us out of our misery.

-This game will be over in 3 minutes. Sell your tix cheap to a UT fan and go do something fun.

-Do yall realize what they're going to do us? They are going to knock us out and then keep punching.

-It's going to be so embarrasing to watch Hyatt run by our secondary and catch 8 touchdowns.

-Hendon Hooker will win The Heisman Saturday, go ahead and place your bets.
some of those are strait hilarious.....

I never would have thought that South Carolina would be the most realistic fan-base we've come against so far, but here we are...
Other than the Spurrier years(I’m including Muschamp in this Florida effect) SC fans were an enjoyable lot. Maybe they’re receding into their original form.

Is it worse than the Vandy foghorn?
South Carolina plays that crowing all game long no matter what is happening. Havent been to a game at Neyland west but I doubt Vandy has a whole lot of reason to blow that horn. So based on number of applications I would say Carolina's is worse.

Also, the crowing is very high pitched, which I think I would personally dislike more than a low fog horn.

South Carolina are my least favorite fans to deal with. They walk around like they are Bama, or now Georgia, but have Vandy's trophy case.

Reactions: Nerwen Aldarion
Not a lot of talk about the game honestly, they seem to be focused a lot on who the next OC will be.

-What's the over under on how many times Beamer claps when we're losing by 3 scores?

-Can we decline SEC Nation? We really don't need anymore eyes on what's going to happen Saturday.

-This will be the longest game in South Carolina history. Tennessee will score their last touchdown 11PM.

-We could have Bryce Young playing for us on Saturday and we still wouldn't come close

-Columbia PD might need to be involved Saturday because Tennnessee is going to murder us.

-I think that everyone in the program is way too comfortable with just taking L's. Maybe Heuple and crew will run it up and change all of this.

-I hope we don't show up in the stadium. Remember that empty seats do send a message.

-How long has it been since we (the home fans) have been out numbered in our own stadium? It's happening Saturday.

-I'm not even sure I would attend this game if my kid was on the team. I just can't stomach going to this game so I'm out.

-I wish this was a noon kickoff and then they move Clemson to Thursday. Just put us out of our misery.

-This game will be over in 3 minutes. Sell your tix cheap to a UT fan and go do something fun.

-Do yall realize what they're going to do us? They are going to knock us out and then keep punching.

-It's going to be so embarrasing to watch Hyatt run by our secondary and catch 8 touchdowns.

Volunteers Have Grilled Chickens For In Game Meal.

I love confidence. Sounds like us from 2004 till last year.

VN Store

Back