What Other Message Boards Are Saying (South Carolina Edition)

Looking at Ticketmaster this morning, it looks like it's a sell out with only resale tickets available. And a lot of resale tickets are listed. Should be a buyers market especially if you're willing to wait until Saturday

Reactions: S.C. OrangeMan
Accurate. I kind of feel for them. It's misery to go through that for so long, and all those poor folk have as their best memory is a division championship. At least most of us lived through and remember a national title and many SEC titles, with years of winning.

2021 was literally the first year since 2009 where I felt we could compete in every game.

Looking at Ticketmaster this morning, it looks like it's a sell out with only resale tickets available. And a lot of resale tickets are listed. Should be a buyers market especially if you're willing to wait until Saturday
Costco effect. Going to be a lot of vol fans.

Reactions: joevol33
Are you sure you didn't take quotes from this site from the last 15 years? Especially the ones about not showing up because empty seats speak volumes.

He’s already marked it as a loss. Someone in his comments said they could win. He shot it down with “no chance”.
He actually thought they would beat UT before playing Florida. In fact he made a video of it saying they match up better with UT than Florida. Then he changed his stance only after they got drug by Florida.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Lost $500 in that "other" game but I am doubling up in this one boyz. Time to get FAT!

In reference to Sec nation coming to Columbia Saturday…

“Nothing like asking for a personal day off of work and then finding out they’re live streaming your penile implant placement and anal wart removal live with an in-depth analysis of your pathetic sex life and why your kids hate you as a lead up.”

Not a lot of talk about the game honestly, they seem to be focused a lot on who the next OC will be.

-What's the over under on how many times Beamer claps when we're losing by 3 scores?

-Take the Tennessee moneyline if you wanna cash in. They'll kill us.

-We will lose this game 70-10

-Can we decline SEC Nation? We really don't need anymore eyes on what's going to happen Saturday.

-There will be so much orange here Saturday, you'll think you're in Knoxville.

-This will be the longest game in South Carolina history. Tennessee will score their last touchdown 11PM.

-We could have Bryce Young playing for us on Saturday and we still wouldn't come close

-I think we win, we have a history of beating teams we're not supposed to.

-In reply to the "I Think we win guy" (Put down the bottle and go to bed)

-Columbia PD might need to be involved Saturday because Tennnessee is going to murder us.

-Please tell me that we have no recruits coming this weekend

-Can one of us find the ESPN truck and pull the plug right before kickoff?

-I seriously would not be shocked if Tennessee scores 70 plus

-I think that everyone in the program is way too comfortable with just taking L's. Maybe Heuple and crew will run it up and change all of this.

-I hope we don't show up in the stadium. Remember that empty seats do send a message.

-How long has it been since we (the home fans) have been out numbered in our own stadium? It's happening Saturday.

-We won't be able to hear sandstorm over Rocky Top. It's gonna be rough fellas.

-I'm not even sure I would attend this game if my kid was on the team. I just can't stomach going to this game so I'm out.

-Did yall see what they did to Missouri? Missouri beat us.

-I wish this was a noon kickoff and then they move Clemson to Thursday. Just put us out of our misery.

-This game will be over in 3 minutes. Sell your tix cheap to a UT fan and go do something fun.

-Do yall realize what they're going to do us? They are going to knock us out and then keep punching.

-It's going to be so embarrasing to watch Hyatt run by our secondary and catch 8 touchdowns.

-Hendon Hooker will win The Heisman Saturday, go ahead and place your bets.

What a bunch of honest shame cockers. At least they realize a beatdown is incoming!

In reference to Sec nation coming to Columbia Saturday…

“Nothing like asking for a personal day off of work and then finding out they’re live streaming your penile implant placement and anal wart removal live with an in-depth analysis of your pathetic sex life and why your kids hate you as a lead up.”
Hey Persia.

Hope things are going well. Not sure if you're in residency or what, yet. Hope things are still going your way.

Man, that’s rough, but we can empathize with some of this. Been there and did it for 15 years. We should send them a care package as a act of good will before we score 70. Not there fault but we are building a resume for the committee to not screw us! Those who will be in Columbia, Be nice, buy them a beer and tell it will be OK.

Reactions: SaipanVol
I could see Beamer conceding defeat as inevitable and game planning to shorten the clock in hopes of keeping us under 50. I’d look for lots of runs and short passes. Hope Banks plays press coverage and run blitzes every play to force the issue. Turrnage needs to catch one of those interceptions this Saturday too

VN Store

Back