What Other Message Boards are Saying-KY Edition

Our Defense has played unbelievable and got better and better and I think they’ll hold Tennessee to13points.

Kentucky- 27, Tennessee- 13!!

They give up 20 points and over to Arkansas, Scar and and Ms St in recent games and they're going to hold us to 13?? OK

EDIT: Good work BTW @volsrock09

To be honest, they've probably seen Jarette's red zone performances.

Reactions: PA Vol
I live a hop and skip from the middlesboro line , lives in the Corbin/London area for a couple years ..... So you just don't know enough redneck Kentucky fans lol

I know enough to know that in the SEC, fans are rabid, mock each other, at times with viciousness and are just as bad as they accuse the other of being. Humans are that way. When I lived in Arizona I saw even worse putdowns between the University of Arizona and Arizona State University. Worse? YES!! Some UAriz students went to a Mesa ASU practice and yelled loud insults about his dad at Steve Kerr. Steve's father had recently been killed in that Lebanon barracks attack during the Reagan era. I mean the insults were beyond ugly and classless. So I've seen plenty, redneck or not. As a matter of fact, I have a host of redneck Trumpers in my mixed family, of which only three of us lean differently. Somehow we have fun get-togethers just the same. Except for two, they're all Tennessee haters as well. I got family in Tennessee too, and don't ever try debating about Bama or Ky with them. It could be a hazard to your health if you do. Same thing with their neighbors and friends. One of the mainstays of humans is to accuse others of the very negatives they themselves commit. I don't mean to dampen the fun here, nor defend them. I myself hurl putdowns at other fandoms and teams. Still, I try to be at least honest about it. We're no better than our foes when it comes to mocking or accusing them of exaggerated negative behaviors. On that note, may our team stomp the blue mutant Wildcats lifeless. Whoever heard of a blue-furred cat of any species anyway? Then swear to authorities they're innocent and the cats are just roadkill.

We can shoot down the revenge theory,they are always in revenge mode against their big brothers

Our own Juan Jenkins will catch 170 yards of passes and score 5 TD's.

We'll have 2 more passing TD's and 2 running TD's.

After all those turnovers and scores by us we'll then start the 4th quarter where we'll dominate.

VFL...GBO!!!

TBH it wouldnt surprise me a whole lot if we completely laid and egg and lost.. I dont think it will happen but hey I didnt think we would be 0-2 either :)
I’d be surprised honestly. However, we know for a fact that JG will play virtually the entire game with the exception of a couple of series here and there after he invariably throws yet another red zone/end zone interception.

So, although I expect us to come out and play well vs a team we clearly “own” mentally and emotionally, kinda like the way Florida owns us, I think JG’s poor play can help give KY the chance to keep it close and possibly win it.

That said, I think our WRs and defense make enough plays and we win.

I know enough to know that in the SEC, fans are rabid, mock each other, at times with viciousness and are just as bad as they accuse the other of being. Humans are that way. When I lived in Arizona I saw even worse putdowns between the University of Arizona and Arizona State University. Worse? YES!! Some UAriz students went to a Mesa ASU practice and yelled loud insults about his dad at Steve Kerr. Steve's father had recently been killed in that Lebanon barracks attack during the Reagan era. I mean the insults were beyond ugly and classless. So I've seen plenty, redneck or not. As a matter of fact, I have a host of redneck Trumpers in my mixed family, of which only three of us lean differently. Somehow we have fun get-togethers just the same. Except for two, they're all Tennessee haters as well. I got family in Tennessee too, and don't ever try debating about Bama or Ky with them. It could be a hazard to your health if you do. Same thing with their neighbors and friends. One of the mainstays of humans is to accuse others of the very negatives they themselves commit. I don't mean to dampen the fun here, nor defend them. I myself hurl putdowns at other fandoms and teams. Still, I try to be at least honest about it. We're no better than our foes when it comes to mocking or accusing them of exaggerated negative behaviors. On that note, may our team stomp the blue mutant Wildcats lifeless. Whoever heard of a blue-furred cat of any species anyway? Then swear to authorities they're innocent and the cats are just roadkill.
Your right woodsie I just would like to think that were better than them lol , the Arizona/Arizona State story is just wrong . One thing about the sec is we can give each other a hard way to go but nobody else will . At least I'd like to believe that anyways ... I got some buddies and family that wear there blue and I wear my orange and we can watch the game together and every year I get to hear just wait till basketball season . Which the past couple years has been worth the wait lol ..... But rivalries and being able to get together with each other like that is what makes it so special .

Lol Juan “Jenkins”....ok
Now I hope our man has a 7 TD game against them. Bet they won’t mess his name up then.
They will know his name well after a season of him playing on Sundays when they are all fighting to "draft" him for their fantasy league teams ;)

Reactions: Volanta
They will know his name well after a season of him playing on Sundays when they are all fighting to "draft" him for their fantasy league teams ;)
I'll bet they won't know it after this Saturday. Especially if they watch it on TV where Jenkins is the f'n man!
Jujuan Jenkins, Tyler Chandler and Jarrett Jerrytano were on fire last week!

I'll bet they won't know it after this Saturday. Especially if they watch it on TV where Jenkins is the f'n man!
Jujuan Jenkins, Tyler Chandler and Jarrett Jerrytano were on fire last week!
Jerrytano..excellent

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back