What Other Message Boards are Saying-KY Edition

VolInNW

Trapped in PAC 12 Country
Chuck Norris can cover Jauan Jenkins, but he has to keep both eyes open to do it.....
No way. When Chuck Norris is in coverage, the ref blows the play dead if the QB drops back. 7 points are put on the board for Chuck's team, and the other team gets the ball back on their own 25.

This was a safety measure invoked by the NCAA. There were too many deaths during Chuck's pick-6s.

HollowaytoSeivers

This IS my uniform thread
No way. When Chuck Norris is in coverage, the ref blows the play dead if the QB drops back. 7 points are put on the board for Chuck's team, and the other team gets the ball back on their own 25.

This was a safety measure invoked by the NCAA. There were too many deaths during Chuck's pick-6s.
Rod Wilks and Paul Bain could take him. 😉

Carl Pickens

I live in KY, just a hop skip, and a step outside of Lexington. I'm also a Tennessean by birth and upbringing, and a Vols fan through and through. Who happens to know the truth when I meet it, however much it hurts. Every cross SEC team putdown said about one can largely be said about the other. Years and experience has shown me that.
KY basketball fans are the equivalent of gator football fans

cgrish

The good thing about him playing in the last game is that we have film on him. I fairly confident Pruitt will have us schemed up to stop him running and try to make him pass to beat us. He did look pretty good throwing the ball though.
I have not seen him play, but a good running qb, who can pass just avg. is sometimes very hard to stop.

VN Store

Sponsors