What Other Message Boards are Saying-KY Edition

Yeah, I see UT winning this by 10 points. 30 to 20 type of game where we own the 4th quarter. UK could win this game, but it feels so wrong picking them since I have only seen them beat us twice in 36 years.

Reactions: beneVOLence
I like how they assume JG is going to be starting thus their winning is possible. Par for the course I guess with JG oblivious Kentucky football fans.

let them have false hopes....think we'll win whomever starts/plays/finishes...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE WILDCATS!

I did do some looking to see how their D is. They give up 175/game while UT has given up 138 . Passing they give up 180/game and UT has given up 213. KYs offense rushes for 201 ypg while passing for 154 and UT has rushed for 138 ypg while passing for 210. To me, it looks like a strength against strength/weakness against weakness type of game. On paper, this should be the most evenly matched game this year with literally a few yards apart for each side of the ball.
It could be a good game but I just dont think they can score that many points on us. However, depending on QB play we might not score that many either but I expect it will be over 13

God I hate Kentucky and there ignorant fans !!!! Not you little cat your cool and I have about three buddies that are Kentucky fans . But are legit and knowledgeable fans . But there very VERY far and few in-between

My take is KY fans are no more arrogant than we Tenn. fans.

@joevol33 this some of your kin posting this silly stuff about UT? :D
Shoot far! My hillbilly crew thinks they're winning the Superbowl after that basketball game. Somehow a couple on Facebook said that'll give them tge momentum to beat Tennessee Saturday. Idk if they understand basketball and football are 2 different sports😂

Comes down to QB play IMO - if Maurer gets out there and slings it well or JG comes in and plays his better games, then KY has no shot. I think we shut down their O. If Maurer is still not ready or is wobbly from the time off and JG reverts back to shell shock, then bad things. I think we take this though. Mizzu is the one I am more concerned with.

I expect a grind it out type of game. Both teams will try to exert their will in the running game but we have the edge in the passing game which will be the difference. Vols by 10.

Then you haven't hung out with enough Kentucky fans

I live in KY, just a hop skip, and a step outside of Lexington. I'm also a Tennessean by birth and upbringing, and a Vols fan through and through. Who happens to know the truth when I meet it, however much it hurts. Every cross SEC team putdown said about one can largely be said about the other. Years and experience has shown me that.

Last edited:
Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Jennings will be the most competitive player on the field and will want it more than most of the players. Can we overcome that, no we can’t. Jennings is going to beat the crap out of us. Callaway is a problem and a beast, and Chandler played well here two years ago, running wild on us.Their WR's battle hard for balls and will knock our DB’s out, so our DB's will have to be ultra physical or they will get beat on 50/50 balls. Gaurantano is playing well now and will be putting the ball up like a cubs young award winner, plenty of times so if we don't game plan to pressure him a lot they will kill us passing the ball because their WR's are so competitive and are beasts that will dog us.

Well, at least this Kentucky wildcat fan wasn’t lying.😂😂

The more unbelievable thing is their thread about where they think they finish in the East next year. Many think they can win it or finish second. That is some serious optimism.........

Kentucky sucks, last year they were "loaded" here them tell it and we beat the crap out of them. Fast forward to this year no QB and once again they think no one can stop their run game just like last year with Snell. They bring up the last time they had a wr playing QB they beat us, really?? Yeah they may have won that game but it was because of Bray and company being a bunch of crybabies and not wanting to play in a smaller bowl game. I will end with Kentucky sucks and so does Vandy...the end

Lol Juan “Jenkins”....ok
Now I hope our man has a 7 TD game against them. Bet they won’t mess his name up then.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back