What Other Message Boards are Saying-KY Edition

VolInNW

Trapped in PAC 12 Country
And Georgia football fans. They've never lost, ever. If they have less poibts at the end of tge game, the other team cheated! Or possibly they didn't care about that game.
This x1000. UGA football fans are the most annoying in football. UK football fans are generally pretty decent in my experience.

HollowaytoSeivers

This IS my uniform thread
This x1000. UGA football fans are the most annoying in football. UK football fans are generally pretty decent in my experience.

I used to work with a guy who's a UK alum and more of a football fan than a basketball one (he actually hates Calipari). After last year's game, I ran into him in the grocery store. He just looked at me and said, "Congratulations, we didn't show up." And I was just as honest with him after the 2017 Kentucky win.

VolInNW

Trapped in PAC 12 Country
All things being equal, if JG takes the majority of the snaps, we likely lose. If Maurer takes the majority, we likely win.

At this point, given his broken hand and the general team sentiment as I understand it, putting JG out there the majority of the time isn't fair to him.

Good kid, tough as nails, a true VFL in my book, but just not a winning QB.

JMHO

PulaskiVolFan

All things being equal, if JG takes the majority of the snaps, we likely lose. If Maurer takes the majority, we likely win.

At this point, given his broken hand and the general team sentiment as I understand it, putting JG out there the majority of the time isn't fair to him.

Good kid, tough as nails, a true VFL in my book, but just not a winning QB.

JMHO
Hard to believe we've gone 3-1 the last 4 with him getting the majority of the snaps. If we win out with JG he will likely transfer to Rutgers! LOL

VN Store

Sponsors