What did you have for dinner II?

That...looks....delicious. And so much better than my dinner. :(:(:(
maxresdefault.jpg

Decent for a microwave meal. I much prefer the Korean bowl topped with a fried egg instead. Of course, that's me trying to forget the picture of your dinner.
I'm trying to figure out if I'll have enough basil this summer to make my own pesto!

Decent for a microwave meal. I much prefer the Korean bowl topped with a fried egg instead. Of course, that's me trying to forget the picture of your dinner.
Interesting, I don't think I've seen a frozen meal use chicken sausage before. Although haven't looked at that section in a long time.

Made some "aahhjeezcrap" chicken. Gets it's name from my grandpa on mom's side, he was Indian. 😂 actually I'm lying, not about him being Indian, got it's name when I wasn't thinking and grabbed the pan without a dish towel!

Baked chicken cooked with zesty Italian and garlic, then covered in shredded cheese.

I almost licked the screen.
Lol, they're a favorite weeknight meal. The wife and daughter always love it when I make them. One of these days I will figure out an asian version with pork shumai meatballs to supplement the Italian ones. I just can't decide what to stuff them with.

Knew I shoulda asked you what was for dinner tonight!!! All I got was a salad... Hey when are you leaving? We need to try and go out for a bite before you leave.
What did you do wrong, were you being punished? Just a salad?
Oh I live in Pinellas county too, just not on the beach. My sister will be coming down with her family to visit in about a week so I will be getting kicked out soon. Going out for a bite to eat would be fun.

What did you do wrong, were you being punished? Just a salad?
Oh I live in Pinellas county too, just not on the beach. My sister will be coming down with her family to visit in about a week so I will be getting kicked out soon. Going out for a bite to eat would be fun.
Yep punished for forgetting to take meat out of freezer and neither wife or I felt like going to store so salad was on the menu.

VN Store

Back