What did you have for dinner II?

Wife and I used a coupon for buy one entree get one free from Carrabba's. She got the Bryan's chicken, and I got grilled shrimp & scallops.

Their bacon wrapped tenderloin with the port wine and fig reduction is the best thing I've eaten.

If we ever go back, I'll order that. Thanks.

Carabba's also has great weekly specials. I was traveling for work and ate there on a Monday. Amore Monday - They have a 3 tier price menu special. Each tier has selected appetizers/soup/ or salad to chose from, a smaller portion entrée, and dessert. One at 12.99. One at 15.99. And one at 18.99. Each has 3 entrees to choose from and the price tier depends on those 3 selections. And I think the entrees change around weekly. So I got their meatball appetizer, bacon tenderloin and tiramisu for 12.99, a $9 pour of wine for the $6 price for a very reasonable $20 plus tip. All those items ordered separately on the menu at regular price would have been well over $30. Can't remember exactly, but I think you have to get in by 6:30 to get those. Or maybe that's just normal happy hour. 3:30-6:30

Then, on Tuesday happy hour I got the full size mussels appetizer for half price at $5.50. It was fantastic as well. But, the bacon wrapped tenderloin with that sauce without a doubt the best thing on their menu and one of the best meals anywhere.

Smoked pork, onion, celery, homegrown peppers & tomatoes with cheese quesadilla; more sliced homegrown tomato, Greek yogurt & green salsa on the side

Bowl of Lima beans with bits of smoked pork, sautéed homegrown peppers, chopped homegrown tomatoes, and feta cheese crumbles

Reactions: tnuhcvols
300g egg whites. 3 eggs. 4 slices of bacon. 120g of hash browns and 44g of Mexican cheese
DescriptiveBronzeIbis-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
How did you cook the salmon? It looks perfect for my taste.

What kind of tomato?

Cooked the salmon in a sautee pan, little bit of olive oil, little bit of butter, medium-to-medium-high heat, ~5 minutes skin side down, gently turned in over and put the lid on for 45-60 seconds, serve immediately. It was just done through, the way my wife likes it. The tomatoes are either Better Boy, Celebrity or Jet Star. Those are the three slicers I planted this year.

VN Store

Back