Well what about this?? (Fulmer on bowl game)

Fulmer has had COVID and let him rest up and recover his strength. Jeremy is home for his grandfather's funeral.
They make a good team and have built a solid foundation moving forward.

It is a pandemic season and everyone is eligible again next season - minus JG - which is addition by subtraction.

I am guaranteeing 8 wins for the Vols in 2021 and one of them will be over Georgia or Florida. Georgia having to play at Neyland later in the year is bad news for them. Pruitt will be in contention for SEC Coach of the Year in 2021 as will new Auburn coach Billy Napier.
200.gif

And more sunshine pumpers telling us the next season we will do it!
I’m no sunshine pumper but I’m able to differentiate between what I want and what I think will happen.
It’s clear that CJP isn’t a good head coach and he’s not showing any signs of becoming one. He’s not winning any championships.....ever in my opinion. But, I think he’s retained for next year and I think he wins 8 games next year which buys him one more after that. Then he’s finally fired at the end in 2022 Is it smart to give him more time? Absolutely not but that’s what’s going to happen

I’m no sunshine pumper but I’m able to differentiate between what I want and what I think will happen.
It’s clear that CJP isn’t a good head coach and he’s not showing any signs of becoming one. He’s not winning any championships.....ever in my opinion. But, I think he’s retained for next year and I think he wins 8 games next year which buys him one more after that. Then he’s finally fired at the end in 2022 Is it smart to give him more time? Absolutely not but that’s what’s going to happen

Here’s a great question why delay the inevitable???

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
I've watched "insiders" get people all giddy since tge gruden stuff, and be completely wrong. Then come along with the freeze stuff, hook the same ones, and are gonna be wrong again. Next year, it'll be the same thing, different coach, and people will buy every word. I sincerely don't get it. Maybe I'm missing something.
Oh Hail. You dun done it now.

Are you really asking me to justify a decision I disagree with?
We shouldn’t delay. But that’s what my inept university is going to do.

Not downing you just would LOVE for Fulmer to answer that question is all. I think boosters will have to remove Fulmer for us to move forward

Imagine thinking that Pruitt is deadset to get year 4 just because Fulmer is spinning good PR in response to a bowl game announcement.

Pruitt is our coach until he is not. Could be canned tomorrow or could be in two weeks. People getting mad and all worked up over a press release is comical.

VN Store

Back