• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Well what about this?? (Fulmer on bowl game)

Good, burn it all to the ground. Finish it off Fulmer
My sentiments exactly. Fire his ass and everyone else behind these stupid decisions. Fulmer getting extended, Pruitt getting extended, Dooley hired, etc. Our admin is rotten to the core. They do not give a damn about winning, they care about a full stadium. Programs like A&M and Auburn fire coaches for mediocrity, our admin hire for mediocrity.

Just means Fulmer may not be planing to make a move until after bowl game. As recent as 2 years ago, Johnny Majors was talking about what a back stabber Fulmer is.

If Fulmer fired him after bowl game, I won’t criticize him. Pruitt backstabbed Fulmer (& Vol fans) claiming he was a head coach. This guy is beyond terrible.

My sentiments exactly. Fire his ass and everyone else behind these stupid decisions. Fulmer getting extended, Pruitt getting extended, Dooley hired, etc. Our admin is rotten to the core. They do not give a damn about winning, they care about a full stadium. Programs like A&M and Auburn fire coaches for mediocrity, our admin hire for mediocrity.
Pruitt will win 7 games next year and they'll extend him again.

Fulmer knows keeping Pruitt isn't what's best for UT but Fulmer knows getting rid of Pruitt isn't what's best for Fulmer

If Fulmer fired him after bowl game, I won’t criticize him. Pruitt backstabbed Fulmer (& Vol fans) claiming he was a head coach. This guy is beyond terrible.
Pruitt didn’t backstab anyone, he’s just a used care salesman selling a crappy product. Fulmer was just naive enough to believe him. Fulmer is just as culpable for the mess we’re in with Pruitt.

Reactions: lewis co vol
It could just be coach speak. Realistically, what else would they say? "I hope we can find someone to coach the boys up next week"?

He may get fired. He may not. These quotes are meaningless though.

As of today. He is the coach of University of Tennessee. That's all I get from that tweet.

Now tomorrow....well that's tomorrow.

It could just be coach speak. Realistically, what else would they say? "I hope we can find someone to coach the boys up next week"?

He may get fired. He may not. These quotes are meaningless though.

Fire his ass tomorrow. Let the players declare they’re not playing & tell the SEC to stick their worthless ass bowl game.

Reactions: lifeisdeep

VN Store

Back