Well what about this?? (Fulmer on bowl game)

Fulmer has had COVID and let him rest up and recover his strength. Jeremy is home for his grandfather's funeral.
They make a good team and have built a solid foundation moving forward.

It is a pandemic season and everyone is eligible again next season - minus JG - which is addition by subtraction.

I am guaranteeing 8 wins for the Vols in 2021 and one of them will be over Georgia or Florida. Georgia having to play at Neyland later in the year is bad news for them. Pruitt will be in contention for SEC Coach of the Year in 2021 as will new Auburn coach Billy Napier.
U so silly

Fulmer has had COVID and let him rest up and recover his strength. Jeremy is home for his grandfather's funeral.

It is a pandemic season and everyone is eligible again next season - minus JG - which is addition by subtraction.

I am guaranteeing 8 wins for the Vols in 2021 and one of them will be over Georgia or Florida. Georgia having to play at Neyland later in the year is bad news for them. Pruitt will be in contention for SEC Coach of the Year in 2021 as will new Auburn coach Billy Napier.
If we beat UGA or UF and only win 8 then it’s a failure with that schedule.

See? Already starting.

I'll prob get flamed, but I'm ok with being patient with him for half a season knowing JG won't be the qb(not knocking JG, more Pruitt for not making a change). They'll have spring and fall camps to find and develop the starter, and hopefully have an explosive offense.
I don’t think we have a choice.

Reactions: coach799
I'll prob get flamed, but I'm ok with being patient with him for half a season knowing JG won't be the qb(not knocking JG, more Pruitt for not making a change). They'll have spring and fall camps to find and develop the starter, and hopefully have an explosive offense.

I have a hard time thinking the guy that waiting until 3 games left to pull JG is going to be smarter next season; his 4th BTW.

Fans like you are part of the problem.

Always making excuses for Pruitt’s incompetence.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
The pruitt supporters and the haha told you so crowd are LOVING this. They enjoy losing and dump on anyone that would possibly want better.

Tennesssee is simply not committed to winning in college football. This will be the least interested I have been in 50 years. I’m not making an empty threat that I’m out but I’m certainly complacent at best. Ridiculous decision.
I agree with you with the following caveat, I refuse to watch crappy football, whether in person or on TV. It will not waste anymore time. I wonder what part of the term “spectator sport” the UT football caretakers don’t understand.

Reactions: Birdiemantx
I want to believe but I don't buy the RF fantasy land stuff anymore, ill believe it when I believe it
I've watched "insiders" get people all giddy since tge gruden stuff, and be completely wrong. Then come along with the freeze stuff, hook the same ones, and are gonna be wrong again. Next year, it'll be the same thing, different coach, and people will buy every word. I sincerely don't get it. Maybe I'm missing something.

It is beyond obscene the level of greed it has taken for these bowls to not be able to find a spot for Army.

Tell us or the Pirate with our 3-7 records to go pound sand and give those guys a spot.

It is, but they were supposed to go to the Independence Bowl until it got canceled. The rest is contracts that they can't do anything about.

I've watched "insiders" get people all giddy since tge gruden stuff, and be completely wrong. Then come along with the freeze stuff, hook the same ones, and are gonna be wrong again. Next year, it'll be the same thing, different coach, and people will buy every word. I sincerely don't get it. Maybe I'm missing something.
You're not, honestly IMO the "insiders" are the clowns on fan run radio. AV is most likely Trey Wallace

Reactions: joevol33
Pruitt is our coach until he ain't.

What speaks volumes is the fact that Fulmer and not Pruitt (even with granddad's funeral today) made response to the bowl game matchup/invitation.....

While he may not be popular at the minute, Fulmer is saying the right thing in this release.... Until Pruitt is fired, he is our coach. Whether that is the case tomorrow at COB or two weeks from now, it is the truth.

If Pruitt winds up canned this week, literally no one is gonna care about what our AD said in response to the bowl game announcement. Everyone is too high strung right now. Yall need to get laid or drink a little. Keep Calm and Rocky Top On

Pruitt is our coach until he ain't.

What speaks volumes is the fact that Fulmer and not Pruitt (even with granddad's funeral today) made response to the bowl game matchup/invitation.....

While he may not be popular at the minute, Fulmer is saying the right thing in this release.... Until Pruitt is fired, he is our coach. Whether that is the case tomorrow at COB or two weeks from now, it is the truth.

If Pruitt winds up canned this week, literally no one is gonna care about what our AD said in response to the bowl game announcement. Everyone is too high strung right now. Yall need to get laid or drink a little. Keep Calm and Rocky Top On
I don't drink, but I do have Nyquil😂

Reactions: vol1981

VN Store

Back