Well if Butch Ever Leaves We Will Know Why.

Good lord. Shut the hell up with that stuff. Butch make millions a year and has had his contract extended every year even though we've lost to almost every rival every year. He's been a great recruiter and program ambassador. But this far a very average coach. Any criticism is fair. His recruits came through yesterday. Not his gameplaning
Not really, he has ended many streaks. But you go on speaking idiocy like you do. I like it when he gets a little Saban smart ass in him.

Reactions: 2 people
Good lord. Shut the hell up with that stuff. Butch make millions a year and has had his contract extended every year even though we've lost to almost every rival every year. He's been a great recruiter and program ambassador. But this far a very average coach. Any criticism is fair. His recruits came through yesterday. Not his gameplaning

Thats just plain ignorant.

Reactions: 3 people
Saban tells the media what they can and cant ask....the more Butch is like Saban....Im good with that. lol

I forgot about Chattavol420!!! And here I thought I had heard from all of the people out there who just want Butch Jones and my Tennessee Vols to fail! What a fan!!! Blame Butch when we lose, and give him no credit when we win! This guy!!!

This kind of thinking is ridiculous. Some of our fans just love to criticize everything and then not give credit when it's do. Asinine.

Dang folks in stating my opinion; the same as you. So if I've got this right, we beat a mediocre fl team and all is forgiven. We forget losing to them the past two years due to boneheaded decisions by Butch and the boys when we were clearly far more talented. We forget games like Oklahoma where we had em on the ropes and let em get back up. We forget wide receiver u has turned into blocking u. I realize tn looked great in second half but in 4 football games we have played 2 good halves. That's a problem. Maybe I'm spoiled by the tn teams of the 90s and early 2000s. Just one question then bash away. When fulmer, richt, saban, harbough, Or Meyer took over their programs how long did it take them to Begin winning and winning big???

Your not trolling hard enough. Try harder.
Yes, you forget last year. It is irrelevant. You enjoy the wins this year. Or not and enjoy being miserable.

This kind of thinking is ridiculous. Some of our fans just love to criticize everything and then not give credit when it's do. Asinine.

Do you believe that everyone who has criticized Butch Jones this season or seasons prior should flip their opinions completely after this game?

I'll help him pack. He beat a bad Florida team and acts like he's won a natti. In just four short years he's turned us into a powerhouse that should be ranked somewhere between #20 and #30 in the country. Great job coach you've managed to turn a team that for the last two years has been as talented as anyone in the country into a middle of the road team that is capable of beating other mediocre teams or losing to anyone. You're making millions a year and doing a subpar job so shut up about the media you deserve every bit of the criticism you've gotten. If you don't like it leave. The next coach will have us in playoff w current roster and u will be exposed for the clown u are

Ha!

Reactions: 1 person
I'll help him pack. He beat a bad Florida team and acts like he's won a natti. In just four short years he's turned us into a powerhouse that should be ranked somewhere between #20 and #30 in the country. Great job coach you've managed to turn a team that for the last two years has been as talented as anyone in the country into a middle of the road team that is capable of beating other mediocre teams or losing to anyone. You're making millions a year and doing a subpar job so shut up about the media you deserve every bit of the criticism you've gotten. If you don't like it leave. The next coach will have us in playoff w current roster and u will be exposed for the clown u are

Not sure what is more stupid. The fact that this post is an obvious troll attempt and complete BS, or the fact that 3 people liked it.

Mind boggling.

I'll help him pack. He beat a bad Florida team and acts like he's won a natti. In just four short years he's turned us into a powerhouse that should be ranked somewhere between #20 and #30 in the country. Great job coach you've managed to turn a team that for the last two years has been as talented as anyone in the country into a middle of the road team that is capable of beating other mediocre teams or losing to anyone. You're making millions a year and doing a subpar job so shut up about the media you deserve every bit of the criticism you've gotten. If you don't like it leave. The next coach will have us in playoff w current roster andclown u are
ten in a row unbeaten destroyed the number one defence in the nation what does he have to do and he did recruit this team

I loathe the media but you guys are kinda right. It's a no lose when fighting local media BUT the perception of the media in general is at historic lows so it's not that much of a risk to punch back now and again.

Dang folks in stating my opinion; the same as you. So if I've got this right, we beat a mediocre fl team and all is forgiven. We forget losing to them the past two years due to boneheaded decisions by Butch and the boys when we were clearly far more talented. We forget games like Oklahoma where we had em on the ropes and let em get back up. We forget wide receiver u has turned into blocking u. I realize tn looked great in second half but in 4 football games we have played 2 good halves. That's a problem. Maybe I'm spoiled by the tn teams of the 90s and early 2000s. Just one question then bash away. When fulmer, richt, saban, harbough, Or Meyer took over their programs how long did it take them to Begin winning and winning big???

Either you're not married or your spouse is a saint. No mere mortal could put up with this.

I disagree. He's made some mistakes. But where's Les Miles now? Saban kicked his championship away. Steve Spurrier quit.

Everyone makes mistakes. He's had to rebuild a team that was so down under the previous coach two players basically threw the Kentucky game because they didn't want to go to a no name bowl, to not even making bowls. Then to an inordinate amount of underclassmen two years in a row. This IS the first year we should have been competetive for the SEC East.
We are. Just because some folk don't like his style.

So what.

I disagree. He's made some mistakes. But where's Les Miles now? Saban kicked his championship away. Steve Spurrier quit.

Everyone makes mistakes. He's had to rebuild a team that was so down under the previous coach two players basically threw the Kentucky game because they didn't want to go to a no name bowl, to not even making bowls. Then to an inordinate amount of underclassmen two years in a row. This IS the first year we should have been competetive for the SEC East.
We are. Just because some folk don't like his style.

So what.

The truth is not everyone is sold on his system being able to stay at the top of the SEC year in and year out. 1st question is can we get there with Butch Jones (on our way), 2nd question is can we stay there. A lot of coaches lost their jobs because they couldn't deliver 2nd question.

I have read all your post. If you despise our coaching staff so much please be a Vandy fan or go to college to become a coach. Nothing but negative post from you

Ranked 19th is mediocre? Also, he gets credit for doing what no one has done in 11 years. You celebrate that not complain that he has done nothing. We gave credit to Fulmer for besting bama even though they were not the Bama from 92. Jones is a winner, just hard for those who hate him to admit it.

Last edited:

Butch has done a fantastic job with this program and it has been an up hill climb the whole way. Be a man and admit you were wrong about him. CBJ is a good HC, his offensive system works and by the way Debord has been great this season.

VN Store

Back