Well if Butch Ever Leaves We Will Know Why.

I'll help him pack. He beat a bad Florida team and acts like he's won a natti. In just four short years he's turned us into a powerhouse that should be ranked somewhere between #20 and #30 in the country. Great job coach you've managed to turn a team that for the last two years has been as talented as anyone in the country into a middle of the road team that is capable of beating other mediocre teams or losing to anyone. You're making millions a year and doing a subpar job so shut up about the media you deserve every bit of the criticism you've gotten. If you don't like it leave. The next coach will have us in playoff w current roster and u will be exposed for the clown u are

You still get coloring books for Christmas don't you?

Reactions: 22 people
I'll help him pack. He beat a bad Florida team and acts like he's won a natti. In just four short years he's turned us into a powerhouse that should be ranked somewhere between #20 and #30 in the country. Great job coach you've managed to turn a team that for the last two years has been as talented as anyone in the country into a middle of the road team that is capable of beating other mediocre teams or losing to anyone. You're making millions a year and doing a subpar job so shut up about the media you deserve every bit of the criticism you've gotten. If you don't like it leave. The next coach will have us in playoff w current roster and u will be exposed for the clown u are

Did you take to much of your medicine?

Reactions: 7 people
Pure speculation on my part but I think he's trying to protect his team is all. While yes they are jr and sr now they are still young men. And like it or not they are also rebuilding that championship attitude and swagger and they are doing it on the fly.

Remember Gundy's classic meltdown? It could be worse.

But I bet the media will make him pay because they are frankly a petty bunch of little b*****s.

And besides. He won. He can pretty much say any damn thing he wants to for the next week and he knows it. 😎

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
U 4 reel?

Dude wtf is wrong with you?

Reactions: 11 people

Really? This, on this morning?

You must be a very miserable person.

Reactions: 22 people
Our fans are ridiculous. Usually Butch Jones says the same crap over and over with cliches. He finally decides to speak his mind and we bash him. Happy is an antonym for Vol Fan.

Well some were not expecting us to win and when that happened they had to find something else to focus their pessimism on. Nothing new here.

Reactions: 3 people

"Pay attention to me! Please!!!"

Reactions: 10 people
I don't understand why this is a big deal. Do you miserable, myopic minions not see he was talking to his team, future recruits, and the families of those recruits?
Our team still has work to do and challenging games around the corner. But finding the thorns in the bouquet of roses from yesterday, is practically self inflicted sadism.

Reactions: 10 people
Saban controls Tuscaloosa media, but he is like the Mr. Everything to them- possibly not a good comparison. Only bringing it up to show that local media can be controlled and cajoled.

So...Butch screwed yo gurl??!!

Reactions: 6 people

You're an *******

Wow, you're really pissed we won last night.. I find that both pathetic and hilarious..

Let the butt hurt flow thru you brother... Haaaaaa

I don't understand why this is a big deal. Do you miserable, myopic minions not see he was talking to his team, future recruits, and the families of those recruits?
Our team still has work to do and challenging games around the corner. But finding the thorns in the bouquet of roses from yesterday, is practically self inflicted sadism.

It's not really a big deal honestly. I just think it's silly he even wastes his breath trying to get on the media.

Reactions: 1 person
Butch is 1-3 vs Florida, 1-2 vs UGA, AND 0-3 against Bama. Now please tell me why he wants to make punches at the media? I think I would be concentrating on trying to get this team to play up to 4 quarters of its potential.

We play Bamaesqe one quarter and Vandyesqe the other three.

2 seasons ago, most people were so glad we got 6 wins and we're headed to bowl game. Now we are 4-0, got a lot of positive vibe with program and a momentum this program has not seen in awhile. Either jump on the bus and ride or go away.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back