Well if Butch Ever Leaves We Will Know Why.

I'll help him pack. He beat a bad Florida team and acts like he's won a natti. In just four short years he's turned us into a powerhouse that should be ranked somewhere between #20 and #30 in the country. Great job coach you've managed to turn a team that for the last two years has been as talented as anyone in the country into a middle of the road team that is capable of beating other mediocre teams or losing to anyone. You're making millions a year and doing a subpar job so shut up about the media you deserve every bit of the criticism you've gotten. If you don't like it leave. The next coach will have us in playoff w current roster and u will be exposed for the clown u are
Tabor, the game is over, your mouth and your smug @@@ team got beat! Run along and play with someone your own size!
:hi:

Reactions: 2 people
These are the type of folks that cram into their seat halfway through the first quarter, have no idea what's going on, then leave at the end of the first quarter.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll help him pack. He beat a bad Florida team and acts like he's won a natti. In just four short years he's turned us into a powerhouse that should be ranked somewhere between #20 and #30 in the country. Great job coach you've managed to turn a team that for the last two years has been as talented as anyone in the country into a middle of the road team that is capable of beating other mediocre teams or losing to anyone. You're making millions a year and doing a subpar job so shut up about the media you deserve every bit of the criticism you've gotten. If you don't like it leave. The next coach will have us in playoff w current roster and u will be exposed for the clown u are

I'd relax and give thanks that we are 4-0. I have no idea how the rest of the season goes but it sure appears that something special is being built on rocky top. To me this is the biggest win since TN beat FSU for the natty Jan 99! Take some time and enjoy it!

He's recruited great talent here and the team plays hard for him knucklehead.

Haha didn't kick my dog. I'm just frustrated seeing underused talent.

You do realize we just ended the UF streak by scoring 38 straight unanswered points, we're 1st in the SECE, 4-0, on a 10 game winning streak, #11 in the country, favored against UGA next week, and as a fanbase are supposed to be happy right now, right?

Someones Granny forgot to buy pizza rolls and model car paint. Get your azz back in her basement Jr.

Reactions: 3 people
You do realize we just ended the UF streak by scoring 38 straight unanswered points, we're 1st in the SECE, 4-0, on a 10 game winning streak, #11 in the country, favored against UGA next week, and as a fanbase are supposed to be happy right now, right?

maybe it's been so long since we have had good reason to be happy that some people have forgotten how.

Good lord. Shut the hell up with that stuff. Butch make millions a year and has had his contract extended every year even though we've lost to almost every rival every year. He's been a great recruiter and program ambassador. But this far a very average coach. Any criticism is fair. His recruits came through yesterday. Not his gameplaning

I find it kind of hilarious that Butch is blamed for the first half(when we had 5 drops, 2 of which would have been TDs), but the credit for the 2nd half(when the players, namely the receivers, actually start executing the playcalls by catching the ball), goes to the players.

I understand being critical of Butch for some of the things he's done here, but you're so negative towards him, even when he does well, I'm convinced he ****ed your wife or something.

Brian Kelly's post-game was bad. CBJ's was not.

So was Muschump's. Basically telling them "I told you not to ask that question" and gave a guy a death stare. Basically made the reporter apologize to him. Caught a few min of it flipping from A&M game to SECN.

Best talent in the country in the last 2 years??? That must be why we have had nobody drafted by the NFL. Idiots like you are why social media should be banned. He inherited the worst talent in UT history. By the way we have the nations 2nd longest winning streak. You need a brain badly.

I find it kind of hilarious that Butch is blamed for the first half(when we had 5 drops, 2 of which would have been TDs), but the credit for the 2nd half(when the players, namely the receivers, actually start executing the playcalls by catching the ball), goes to the players.

I understand being critical of Butch for some of the things he's done here, but you're so negative towards him, even when he does well, I'm convinced he ****ed your wife or something.

How is that so negative towards him? I said he's a great recruiter and ambassador of the program but an average game day coach. How is that not accurate? you're delusional if you think he's more than that

I think he really loves it as well. I think he only goes if NFL calls (doubtful imo) or he stinks it up eventually. But dude needs to stop wasting his breath on the media. Lol

I have worked in some very rough environments in my life. Full of people who get bored at work and try to cause trouble. For me the best approach is to ignore them and show no emotion and make no comment. Eventually, they will get tired of saying things to you that are negative and move on to someone else. End of story.
bUTch needs to just ignore their articles and let his results shut them up; however, if he ever has a bad season, the media will be relentless on him. Just as they were to Dooley & Fulmer.

How is that so negative towards him? I said he's a great recruiter and ambassador of the program but an average game day coach. How is that not accurate? you're delusional if you think he's more than that

I said nothing about what he is. I said I'm utterly confused as to how he's to blame for the receivers dropping passes and it's on him/not the players, but when the receivers start catching passes, it's the players that deserve the credit and not the coaching. You can't have it both ways.

Fact of the matter is he's coming off his best "coaching performance" of his career and yet we've still got people on this forum, including you, trying to play the debbie downer regarding him.

It's just a confusing aspect of this fan base. Some people here are so overly positive it's sickening, then there's people like you who are so negative you wonder how they make it through life.

If you can't be happy with the gameplan we used yesterday, you're never going to be happy with any gameplan we ever use.

I get being skeptical long term, believe me, I am too..but trying to down him for yesterday's game is just..dumbfounding to me.

Reactions: 5 people

Why is this troll getting likes from supposed Vol fans?!?

Butch has been great--he is steadily making us a contender again. But he needs to relax and stop moaning every time someone asks a question that he perceives as negative. In fact, I have no idea why he got bent last week--because there were stories and questions about our losing streak to florida and suggestions that it was a must win? Hello: this is big-time college football; every coach is under pressure and is going to feel a little heat for various reasons. Roll with it, baby: you're not being persecuted.

Why do you hate him so much? Your hate clouds every comment you make and is starting to become juvenile.

Butch has been both criticized and praised when there have been good reasons for it. Just like any other coach would in his situation - and that's how it should be. Nobody is above that and he needs to understand and accept that. Fulmer and Miles both won NC's and had great winning percentages over long terms, and still got fired. That's the nature of the beast when you have crazy passionate fan bases who except nothing but excellence all the time.

Butch has been great--he is steadily making us a contender again. But he needs to relax and stop moaning every time someone asks a question that he perceives as negative. In fact, I have no idea why he got bent last week--because there were stories and questions about our losing streak to florida and suggestions that it was a must win? Hello: this is big-time college football; every coach is under pressure and is going to feel a little heat for various reasons. Roll with it, baby: you're not being persecuted.

I don't think he cares for his own sake. This isn't his first gig. And while Cincy isn't the SEC they have media. As I've stated before I think he's really talking to his players when he made that statement and I think he's defending them to the press is all.

Just my own guess. But I think it makes sense. And compared to Kelly, Muschamp and maybe others this weekend and Saban all the damn time it was pretty mild

Steve Spurrier failed in the NFL too and Chip Kelly isn't setting the world on fire either.

Just what I was about to say. Plus, kiffen was a huge failure, (Thank You Baby Jesus) as well. It takes a special type of Coach to make it in the NFL.

Lol My honest opinion is Butch needs to shut the hell up and stop worrying about it. You're never going to control the media. Get over it.

Well said! Your going to get that from the media everywhere you coach. Just look at all the Louisiana local media getting on coach Miles. Ill take all the criticism in the world for half the money Butch makes at TN! It comes with the job. Butch better grow him some thick skin coaching in the SEC! Other than that, Butch and his staff did a heck of a job with the halftime adjustments last night! Awesome job Butch!!

I'll help him pack. He beat a bad Florida team and acts like he's won a natti. If you don't like it leave. The next coach will have us in playoff w current roster and u will be exposed for the clown u are
CLOWN? You are that, troll boy!:crazy: vandie is your cup of tea, sweet cheeks. :eek:lol:

Woooo bro! Where is that coming from?! Are you still at the after party drinking?!! Lol!

you still get coloring books for christmas don't you?

lol😂😂😂😂😂 That poor guy choose the worst time to pick on Butch inside Volnation 😁 He should have waited until Butch screwed the pooch, not after getting the biggest win, in 10 plus years. What makes it worse, it was Florida we beat!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 LOL!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back