Well Coca-Cola has a problem

Actually for anyone that has worked for a major company like Coca Cola, I'm not surprised by this and expect it as part of the culture. It's all a ruse to make the upper management feelz good about their themselves. Nothing ever changes.

The board asks management “what are you doing to make sure we’re not next in line at the guillotine?”

Reactions: AM64
It’s just not the same unless it’s in a glass bottle.
Do you have the 1975 Tennessee RC Bottle?

No. I was born in 76 and left wv at 6.

I don't have any RC bottles with TN.

If you are ever within 100 miles of parkersburg wv stop at the pizza place by the high school.

I promise its worth it.

Best pizza on the planet!

When I am in Columbus I will drive over to see my old home and grab a slice.

Reactions: AM64
A quick note to add: The lady who tweeted this info is a former hardcore SJW & liberal whose job is corporate training. Her source is probably pretty good on this. I watched quite a few of her youtube videos & interviews with Tim Pool in the past year.

I'm starting to understand why Americans are so fat.

Actually you would be very surprised if you looked at pictures from the 50s and 60s when we were drinking soft drinks and eating candy with sugar. I was shocked when looking at some of my old slides from airshows; we were really skinny people back then. US obesity started with a fool named Earl Butz - Nixon's Ag Secretary; he's the guy who switched us from real sugar to corn syrup in everything. Probably all the stuff being fed to animals and genetic breeding of plants isn't helping either. Visit the UT yearbook site and check out pictures from the 60's - look at football player size, in fact.

Just a couple of many articles about what changed American bodies.

Pointing Fingers Over Bulging Bellies

THE DEADLY LEGACY OF AMERICA'S FIELDS OF GOLD

utroster.jpg

Remember these were big guys at the time - bigger than the rest of us. Bob Johnson was a two time All American and played several years in the NFL.

You and your idiotic ilk called Trump Hitler.

Yeah, I don't think I did.

Trump is stupid and a megalomaniac, but he’s not a genocidal maniac.

Unless you can cite a single instance of me doing that, I'll wait here for your apology.

Eutoe8qWQAUWEhZ

No. I was born in 76 and left wv at 6.

I don't have any RC bottles with TN.

If you are ever within 100 miles of parkersburg wv stop at the pizza place by the high school.

I promise its worth it.

Best pizza on the planet!

When I am in Columbus I will drive over to see my old home and grab a slice.

Sounds like a plan. D6FE1A8D-FD0A-47EE-866E-7AEDD790CC96.jpeg

Actually you would be very surprised if you looked at pictures from the 50s and 60s when we were drinking soft drinks and eating candy with sugar. I was shocked when looking at some of my old slides from airshows; we were really skinny people back then. US obesity started with a fool named Earl Butz - Nixon's Ag Secretary; he's the guy who switched us from real sugar to corn syrup in everything. Probably all the stuff being fed to animals and genetic breeding of plants isn't helping either. Visit the UT yearbook site and check out pictures from the 60's - look at football player size, in fact.

Just a couple of many articles about what changed American bodies.

Pointing Fingers Over Bulging Bellies

THE DEADLY LEGACY OF AMERICA'S FIELDS OF GOLD

View attachment 353180

Remember these were big guys at the time - bigger than the rest of us. Bob Johnson was a two time All American and played several years in the NFL.
It’s the additive in the foods as well.

Reactions: davethevol and AM64
It’s the additive in the foods as well.

I have no doubt there are multiple tests and studies showing that growth hormones fed to animals that become human food have no effect on us; I don't think I believe them. I guess Fauci would just say the evidence (obesity and earlier physical maturity) is anecdotal. I'd go farther and say feminists contributed highly to the additive problem in our food ... and in other negative ways. Those "fulfilling" careers now that they've created the need for two family incomes, don't leave mothers time for cooking real food rather than heating processed food or seeing to child development.

I have no doubt there are multiple tests and studies showing that growth hormones fed to animals that become human food have no effect on us; I don't think I believe them. I guess Fauci would just say the evidence (obesity and earlier physical maturity) is anecdotal. I'd go farther and say feminists contributed highly to the additive problem in our food ... and in other negative ways. Those "fulfilling" careers now that they've created the need for two family incomes, don't leave mothers time for cooking real food rather than heating processed food or seeing to child development.
Portion size too goes along with that. When I was a kid and we got a treat, we went to McDonalds and got a hamburger, fries and coke. The hamburger was tiny, the fries even smaller and the coke was about 8 oz's. Now days a burger, fries and a coke gets you a 1/4 pounder, 5,000 fries and 32 oz's of coke.

My grandfather on my mothers side was a Kentucky coal miner. His lunch every day was a moon pie and an RC. It was a coal miner thing. As a result as a kid when I was good he’d give me an RC and a Moon pie.
It left me with a love that is probably beyond the reality
My family werent coal miners but always been a favorite

Is this the "I'm rubber and you're glue" gambit, where you take what I say and repeat it back?

Well done, trash talking 9 year olds on playgrounds across the planet approve.

It’s, I know you are but what am I.

The problem is, you argue but you have no argument. When it comes to logic, you have none. And, when it comes to democrats doing something, you spin, twist and turn.

I don’t know of anyone that said what happened at the capital was alright. But everyone that voted or supported Trump is being put in a category. And just like this story, I know some other businesses that are having some kind of equality training. So, I’m not doubting that it could be true.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

VN Store

Back