Well Coca-Cola has a problem

It’s funny that people think the classic liberal is now on the GOP side. I have a hard time finding much on the GOP side that I agree with. They like to say things occasionally that sound nice but they certainly don’t practice things I’d agree with.
There doen't seem to be much difference between the classic liberal and the far left marxist leaning wing of the party now. As a classic liberal how are you different? Immigration policies depress wages for the lowest wage earners by flooding the market with workers. Failing inner city schools, run for decades by liberal democrats , insure that students are not competitive in the labor market.High wage earners are leaving the cities because of some of the highest taxes in the country and no bail d.a.s releasing offenders back onto the streets. murder rates are exploding, especially in the most economically depressed areas.Why would anyone continue to support the same party that has controlled these cities for decades.?

There doen't seem to be much difference between the classic liberal and the far left marxist leaning wing of the party now. As a classic liberal how are you different? Immigration policies depress wages for the lowest wage earners by flooding the market with workers. Failing inner city schools, run for decades by liberal democrats , insure that students are not competitive in the labor market.High wage earners are leaving the cities because of some of the highest taxes in the country and no bail d.a.s releasing offenders back onto the streets. murder rates are exploding, especially in the most economically depressed areas.Why would anyone continue to support the same party that has controlled these cities for decades.?
Do you understand the thinking of classic liberal Vs what is defined as liberal today?

The problem with Coke is they own controlling shares in a bunch of other products

This is a problem in America

Its in corporate America and in the media. One or two companies control the flow of goods and information

When they do this, they can force the population into an ideological box in order to simply survive. Go along or starve

Amazon and Walmart are two of the worst

So if you're an nra member you're too white. If you're proud of the flag you're too white. If you're a southerner, definitely too white.

If you're proud of the confederate flag, you're definitely too white.

The white fragility in this thread is a thing to behold.

Circle the wagons bois, they're coming for our "whiteness".

Reactions: Tyler Durden
the Coca-Cola ridiculousness can't be questioned? It's not worth asking how something like this happens?
Actually for anyone that has worked for a major company like Coca Cola, I'm not surprised by this and expect it as part of the culture. It's all a ruse to make the upper management feelz good about their themselves. Nothing ever changes.

Actually for anyone that has worked for a major company like Coca Cola, I'm not surprised by this and expect it as part of the culture. It's all a ruse to make the upper management feelz good about their themselves. Nothing ever changes.

Whatever happened to the United Way? Hey newbie employee, ya wanna give a payroll distribution. We even got NFL support. Yea that is right...**** em.

Reactions: AM64 and davethevol
Whatever happened to the United Way? Hey newbie employee, ya wanna give a payroll distribution. We even got NFL support. Yea that is right...**** em.
Oh I almost forgot about the United Way. We used to get a lecture about how much we should give and how the company would match a certain percent and the administrative fees were 100% covered and blah, blah, blah. I bought in to their garbage and thought I was doing good by giving a $100 bucks a month until I saw the contribution of our department managers on the desk of our local "collections agent". Every damn one of them contributed a one time $50 donation. It was double middle fingers every year after that.

Reactions: AM64 and davethevol
Oh I almost forgot about the United Way. We used to get a lecture about how much we should give and how the company would match a certain percent and the administrative fees were 100% covered and blah, blah, blah. I bought in to their garbage and thought I was doing good by giving a $100 bucks a month until I saw the contribution of our department managers on the desk of our local "collections agent". Every damn one of them contributed a one time $50 donation. It was double middle fingers every year after that.

A criminal crock, for which every major corp in America fell for. The UW execs were living like kings. Sounds like Part I of the BLM BS.

Reactions: dovervolz and AM64
Do you understand the thinking of classic liberal Vs what is defined as liberal today?
Actually curious to hear your views on it. I have read that the founding fathers would be consiered classic liberals. Personal freedoms, Limited government interference in personal lives. What say you?

Nothing has really tasted right since they took real sugar out of drinks like Coke and put corn syrup in. Corn in my gas tank doesn't do my car or gas mileage any favors either, but some other forms of liquid corn are pretty good stuff.

You can buy the real sugar drinks in glass bottles in the international aisle at the store sometimes.

Reactions: LouderVol and AM64
Actually curious to hear your views on it. I have read that the founding fathers would be consiered classic liberals. Personal freedoms, Limited government interference in personal lives. What say you?

The founding fathers were classic liberals.
What is called liberal today is a rejection of that line of thinking. In your earlier post you equated classic liberal to Marxism. They are in no way similar.
I left the Democrat party because there’s no room for a classic liberal anymore. I said that leftist assume that means I’m a fan of the GOP as I don’t agree with the direction of the Democratic Party. That’s not true as there’s no room for a classic liberal in the Republican Party either. For example the classic liberal beliefs in a balanced budget and Fiscal responsibly. Which party does that? (Neither).
In your 1st question you asked me to defend a position that classic liberals don’t take. That’s why I asked if you knew the difference.
I’m still not sure if my rambling comes anywhere near what you are asking.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back