Well Coca-Cola has a problem

I don't know if this has been discussed yet, haven't read the whole thread. I know someone who works at coca cola and she said this has nothing to do with them. It's a random voluntary linkedin piece of "training", there are tons of them. Any company that purchases this linkedin service will have access to the hundreds of training things, most of which are excel, etc. So coca cola is getting a bad wrap here because some media sources are making it out to be like mandatory training specific to them. Just thought I would share.

Reactions: McDad and Septic
I don't know if this has been discussed yet, haven't read the whole thread. I know someone who works at coca cola and she said this has nothing to do with them. It's a random voluntary linkedin piece of "training", there are tons of them. Any company that purchases this linkedin service will have access to the hundreds of training things, most of which are excel, etc. So coca cola is getting a bad wrap here because some media sources are making it out to be like mandatory training specific to them. Just thought I would share.
It's been pointed out a few times. But most people are just skipping past it.

So they are choosing to do business with an organization that disperses racist material? Got it.

In a stunning development, the same people who claim to hate #fakenews have created and also propagated the #fakenews, yet again.

So they are choosing to do business with an organization that disperses racist material? Got it.

I asked early on in the thread if we were going to cancel Linkedin.

Is this back on the table?

Derp, don’t hurt yourself trying to spin your way out of the lie you just told.
giphy.gif

You know what, don't answer that.

I don't speak your dialect of crazy.

You win.

Do you have a Linkedin? I think most people do nowadays.. does that make us complicit? Idk

No I dont. My career is good. Dont do sales and not looking for another position.

The point stands, if this had been "how to be less black" then LinkedIn would be lucky to not go out of business.

Reactions: AM64
I’ve enjoyed watching Coke make statements trying to not piss off anyone from any possible side of this debate.

Has the NBA or NFL spoken up about this? I know they have an honest desire to end racism. Their courts, fields, jerseys, etc. say so.

VN Store

Back