Watchmen on HBO

The ad for this looked pretty good. I was going to turn off my HBO after next Sunday but I may hold off to see how this show goes.

The ad for this looked pretty good. I was going to turn off my HBO after next Sunday but I may hold off to see how this show goes.
I think I'll keep my subscription for this, easily one of my favorite graphic novels. The trailer looked great.
I think I might start watching Chernobyl after GOT is finished. The reviews have been solid.

I have it for new GOT and the Sopranos rewatching. There are several HBO shows I'd like to watch though, just haven't decided which one post-GOT.

Their comedies are great. Curb, East Bound and Down, Vice Principles, Crashing, Barry... I haven’t watched Veep but I’ve always thought it looked funny. Just haven’t gotten to it. I enjoyed Westworld a lot.

Full disclosure I’ve never watched a single episode of GOT. Medieval Fantasy stories start and stop with LOTR for me. Plus the overall hype of the show has completely squashed any interest I may have had.

Their comedies are great. Curb, East Bound and Down, Vice Principles, Crashing, Barry... I haven’t watched Veep but I’ve always thought it looked funny. Just haven’t gotten to it. I enjoyed Westworld a lot.

Full disclosure I’ve never watched a single episode of GOT. Medieval Fantasy stories start and stop with LOTR for me. Plus the overall hype of the show has completely squashed any interest I may have had.
I'm thinking Chernobyl, Westworld, or True Detective will be next up for me, I haven't seen any of them.

Reactions: BenGrimm
So far is pretty gnarly. Westworld is fun..True Detective season 1 is one of the best television shows of all time.

Watch Barry and Vice Principals.
True Detective is compared to a lot of my favorite shows, so it is probably next. Might watch Chernobyl as well since it just started and is a miniseries, correct?

Reactions: jakez4ut
True Detective is compared to a lot of my favorite shows, so it is probably next. Might watch Chernobyl as well since it just started and is a miniseries, correct?
Yeah its a mini series. Its a good insight into how f'ed up that whole thing was..like..way more hard core than I ever thought.

The first season of True Detective is great. The other seasons are ok, but 1 is good, like, top 10 all time good. If you are ever bored check out Carnivale. Its older, 2003ish...and only two seasons, but was pretty damn good.

Reactions: zeppelin128
Yeah its a mini series. Its a good insight into how f'ed up that whole thing was..like..way more hard core than I ever thought.

The first season of True Detective is great. The other seasons are ok, but 1 is good, like, top 10 all time good. If you are ever bored check out Carnivale. Its older, 2003ish...and only two seasons, but was pretty damn good.
The wire

I think the Ozymandias character is the only actual character from the original graphic novels.

VN Store

Back