War in Ukraine

Well I completely understand and agree with that. They lived in 70+ years of terror and lost tens of millions in the process. My main point with you is what you said in your first post:

The Russian people were not the main drivers behind the Russian Revolution, so not "they". I've gone over this before, look at who ended up leading the USSR in the aftermath and look at who was responsible for financing Lenin.
Sure they were responsible for the revolution. Maybe not the outcome but they were active participants in tearing down the tsars. There were also a good number of "Green" revolutionaries outside of the red or blacks. Even the blacks were a populist uprising.

No need for insults. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but it's the simple truth. Most companies want to send out a job description with a list of qualifications and preferred skills and let somebody come in and demonstrate their qualifications. Employers, especially small business owners that don't have a full blown HR department, aren't going to take extra time to have somebody come in and "educate" them about all the job descriptions in another industry. It's an applicant's responsibility to educate an employer about their work history and qualifications.
He’s out of his league in this or any discussion

I don't buy the premise that this anti-military bias is as prevalent as you make it out to be; and if somebody is that anti-veteran, you aren't going to change their mind by having them sit through some seminar put on by the VA.
He’s always creating a victim status among his peers. Uneducated or military vets or fast food cooks. People who think with such anger and jealously of “other groups” lead them to believe in outlandish conspiracy theories. Which is where we are in this thread with them

“These are the most credible media sources”

It’s all I need since you’ve offered NOTHING to refute it Curly 🤡

You should try to get Patrick Lancaster to do you a solid and give you a shout out or endorsement Curly.
Patrick Lancaster has been proven to be paid by the Russian govt and married a soviet general’s daughter. But he’s “unbiased”. 😂😂😂 and don’t forget the communist Hungarian hedge fund felon that runs zero hedge by their journalists’ own admission. But they are a good “unbiased” source too.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
So I actually answered your questions, provide some evidence, and you refuse to read or listen to the video that is attached. I even gave you an exact minute mark you can start at in the video which is past the halfway point. This is why I don't like wasting much time on here with some of you fools. Guess since it's not on your preferred news network or isn't worth your time. What a complete tool you are.
“Wah more successful and smarter people than myself don’t listen to my BS or my warped and uneducated view of reality thru my victim mentality and conspiracy theories”

There is a lot to unpack in that. I'm not certain it is as straightforward as it is believed. Britain also had incentive to see both Russia AND Germany defeated.
But there is no disputing the fact that the Germans provided safe passage for Lenin to travel East and to show up in the Finland Station in Petrograd. They delivered the infection
F362BF13-4777-42F8-9474-715763E2545C.jpeg

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Zero Hedge is run by the son of a former KGB officer.
Close. Bulgarian born journalistic propagandist. Which I guess is why son thinks he can make 💩 up on zero hedge.

Daddy sued a mean ole reporter at The New Republic in a Bulgarian court for calling his son what he is, a Russian shill. Shockingly the case was dismissed.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
Patrick Lancaster has been proven to be paid by the Russian govt and married a soviet general’s daughter. But he’s “unbiased”. 😂😂😂 and don’t forget the communist Hungarian hedge fund felon that runs zero hedge by their journalists’ own admission. But they are a good “unbiased” source too.
I still can't understand what any of that has to do with the fact that the majority of their stories are not even written by them, but are written by others and simply mirrored on their site. What difference does it make who owns if most of the stories are written somewhere else?

Or, is it just a low IQ attack on the site without having a clue how it actually functions?

But there is no disputing the fact that the Germans provided safe passage for Lenin to travel East and to show up in the Finland Station in Petrograd. They delivered the infection
View attachment 472217
Churchill... interesting.

Look, I'm going to back away from this topic for now. It's a rather convoluted situation based on what I've read and heard before.

What proof do you have? Oh yeah, some article told you so without providing any actual evidence lol.

Go watch some Army football tonight.

“Wah more successful and smarter people than myself don’t listen to my BS or my warped and uneducated view of reality thru my victim mentality and conspiracy theories”
That conversation had nothing to do with me personally. You guys resort to personal attacks when the evidence provided does not match up with your personal beliefs. Clark is a professional at that. Even after I respectfully answered his questions and provided him/her the necessary information.

Kind of like the information I've provided over in the marijuana thread that nobody can refute.

I still can't understand what any of that has to do with the fact that the majority of their stories are not even written by them, but are written by others and simply mirrored on their site. What difference does it make who owns if most of the stories are written somewhere else?

Or, is it just a low IQ attack on the site without having a clue how it actually functions?
I know exactly how it functions and who it targets.

Your projection dumbassery knows no bounds Curly. Keep burning off that angular momentum you’ve got spooled up 🤡
Dumbassery?

You mean like the following you and the henhouse here have believed in this thread:

Ghost of Kiev
Obese general
Parkinsons
Blood Cancer
Kremlin Coup

And that's just a short list. Plus there's the fantasies about Switchblade drones, HIMARS, a relationship between Lukashenko and Putin and whatever other fantasies you guys can drum up on a daily basis.

And now you think an investment banker is an expert on media bias? You have taken dumbassery to a whole different level Proctor LMAO.

Dumbassery?

You mean like the following you and the henhouse here have believed in this thread:

Ghost of Kiev
Obese general
Parkinsons
Blood Cancer
Kremlin Coup

And that's just a short list. Plus there's the fantasies about Switchblade drones, HIMARS, a relationship between Lukashenko and Putin and whatever other fantasies you guys can drum up on a daily basis.

And now you think an investment banker is an expert on media bias? You have taken dumbassery to a whole different level Proctor LMAO.
Actually right now I’m speaking specifically about your estrogen laden screeching defense of that worthless POS Russian shill Lancaster.

And no nimrod, the investment banker is your buddy Tyler Durden AKA Daniel Ivandjiiski. Zerohedge began as a perma-bear financial blog before it became your second favorite Russian propaganda site. Your reading comprehension really is non existent Curly 🤡

Actually right now I’m speaking specifically about your estrogen laden screeching defense of that worthless POS Russian shill Lancaster.

And no nimrod, the investment banker is your buddy Tyler Durden AKA Daniel Ivandjiiski. Zerohedge began as a perma-bear financial blog before it became your second favorite Russian propaganda site. Your reading comprehension really is non existent Curly 🤡
He also was a Q and Alex Jones guy. What do you expect from these idiots

VN Store

Back