War in Ukraine

In his feeble ass mind that is a rock solid irrefutable stance though. You’ve seen this stupidity unfold night after night from him.
And we have seen the your silliness on full display in this forum not just night after night. But all day every day. You cannot get your point across or someone disagrees with you on a topic you resort to insults. It really says a lot about your character.

Actually the link I provided did have actual numbers and data. But when people are stuck in old, outdated ways of thinking it is hard for them to grasp new information someone is kind enough to provide.

In his feeble ass mind that is a rock solid irrefutable stance though. You’ve seen this stupidity unfold night after night from him.
I don't know if he is speaking from personal experience or not, but if he is, I thought he might benefit from an exchange with somebody who has to decide on who to hire or not (and i have employed veterans), and might have some insight into what to look for. That does not appear to be the case.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
The only reason it’s solid is because you like what it said. Just like zerohedge. That’s it curiy.

And on the article you posted it has nothing to do with Russia so they aren’t pulling their standard Russian homerism just like you stooges do. Duh.

And finally zerohedge doesn’t actually write anything original. They are just an aggregator, especially on Russian propaganda. As the figure from the report I linked showed on the Russian referrer circle jerk network. That’s it. They aren’t a news source.

And don’t waste the forum space on a baseless NUH UH!
Well there are plenty of other articles on their website that you could post for us and break them down on your own as to why they are Russian propaganda. You can point out the lies yourself for the articles. But you won't do it because I honestly do not think you have the capability for that type of task.

Then I would suggest not asking someone to provide information that you are not going to bother reading. What it boils down to you is you did not expect me to provide anything to back up my claims. What you chose to do in response was flat out disrespectful. And now I know why a good portion of posters on here do not take you seriously with your claims of being "moderate".

It also stated in that video that a veteran "simply explaining what they did in the military is not enough". You would learn that by simply watching 8 minutes of the video starting at the mark I suggested earlier.

I never said someone should go into an interview and tell the employer to do their "homework". Once again showing a lack of reading comprehension skills on your part. However, since stereotypes clearly exist about veterans then perhaps corporations and businesses should educate themselves better on what skills veterans actually can bring to their company. And yes they should be able to better educate themselves. At least this professor at Duke is trying to bring awareness to the issue and he should be applauded for his efforts.

The funny thing is you could have had the whole 30 minute video watched by now and actually learned something for once. But it probably would have interfered with your nightly viewing of Kimmel or Colbert.
I'm sorry you're offended that I'm not spending every second of my evening researching your claims when you can only post a link to a bunch of other links. Like I've said, nobody is ever going to get a job if they expect the same from their potential employers.

I don't know if he is speaking from personal experience or not, but if he is, I thought he might benefit from an exchange with somebody who has to decide on who to hire or not (and i have employed veterans), and might have some insight into what to look for. That does not appear to be the case.
And I provided you some professional insight on this topic from a professor at Duke University. You refused to listen to the side of the story you do not want to hear. Now if that does not apply to yourself then that is fine. But to act like it does not exist is just pure ignorance. As what I posted provided more than enough evidence.

I'm sorry you're offended that I'm not spending every second of my evening researching your claims when you can only post a link to a bunch of other links. Like I've said, nobody is ever going to get a job if they expect the same from their potential employers.
Well you asked over an hour ago. All you had to do was watch from the 16:30 mark in the video to about the 24 minute mark. 8 minutes of your time. You have spent more than that responding to my posts. And it would be helpful to open the PDF from LinkedIn that was provided as well. Would have took 15 minutes of your time max. You are not showing good time management skills on your behalf.

And I provided you some professional insight on this topic from a professor at Duke University. You refused to listen to the side of the story you do not want to hear. Now if that does not apply to yourself then that is fine. But to act like it does not exist is just pure ignorance. As what I posted provided more than enough evidence.
Your post provided no evidence just links, or links to links. Like I said, you shouldn't expect others to do your work for you.

Well you asked over an hour ago. All you had to do was watch from the 16:30 mark in the video to about the 24 minute mark. 8 minutes of your time. You have spent more than that responding to my posts. And it would be helpful to open the PDF from LinkedIn that was provided as well. Would have took 15 minutes of your time max. You are not showing good time management skills on your behalf.

A good employer would think you screwed up by sending them a link to a link, instead of the actual info.

A good employer would think you screwed up by sending them a link to a link, instead of the actual info.
There is evidence provided. Are you really this intellectually lazy? Plus I am not an employee of yours and do not work for you. This is a message board and what I provided for you is an opportunity for you to learn in your free time. You asked and I provided the info for you that takes 15 minutes of your time max. Even directed you where to go. Now if you choose not to then you are being flat out disrespectful and definitely not a person I would want to do business with.

From what I've read, that was because many of us suddenly switched from using the commercial size rolls at work and restaurants to using smaller rolls at home. It took a while for producers to switch to making more of the smaller rolls.
And has that been corrected? Everything you are saying is what I heard on 2020, also. But the point is, are we in a better position now than we were then?

Turns out that the Fat Bastard lookalike Russian General who was "brought out of retirement" was all a hoax.

Pretty amazing sleuthing here...

TLDR: The UK's Daily Star that reported this is about as reliable as our own National Enquirer.

"General Pavel" is a retired border guard of little consequence who posts alot of cooking recipes on his social media.

Your post provided no evidence just links, or links to links. Like I said, you shouldn't expect others to do your work for you.
You asked detailed questions which required a detailed and thorough answer. Which I provided. From a customer perspective I wouldn't want to do business with someone like yourself. You are obviously not reliable and a liar for one. Now you are showing that you have poor salesmanship skills along with being intellectually lazy.

Turns out that the Fat Bastard lookalike Russian General who was "brought out of retirement" was all a hoax.

Pretty amazing sleuthing here...

TLDR: The UK's Daily Star that reported this is about as reliable as our own National Enquirer.

"General Pavel" is a retired border guard of little consequence who posts alot of cooking recipes on his social media.

So you are admitting that someone on here shared disinformation and you and your crew ran with it? Not surprising at all.

The difference is once we know something isn’t true, we’ll stop saying it. I bet you’re not done pretending Ukraine was committing genocide in the Donbas.
They were committing genocide in the Donbas. This has been proven. By the way, you and your crew haven't bothered to prove it's false either.

The difference is once we know something isn’t true, we’ll stop saying it. I bet you’re not done pretending Ukraine was committing genocide in the Donbas.
How many times have you all ran with a story that was proven to be false or bogus? It has happened numerous times on this thread. Which means perhaps you should start doing more research on your end.

They were committing genocide in the Donbas. This has been proven.
Where is the proof?
By the way, you and your crew haven't bothered to prove it's false either.
That’s because we don’t have to. Let me demonstrate:

Vladimir Putin is a child rapist, having young boys brought to him in secret every day.

Prove it false.

How many times have you all ran with a story that was proven to be false or bogus? It has happened numerous times on this thread. Which means perhaps you should start doing more research on your end.
Lol

Linking articles citing Russian state media isn’t research. It’s how you come to believe **** like The US staged a coup in Ukraine in 2004 and 2014. I bet you’re not done saying that, either.

Lol

Linking articles citing Russian state media isn’t research. It’s how you come to believe **** like The US staged a coup in Ukraine in 2004 and 2014. I bet you’re not done saying that, either.
Obviously linking articles citing only liberal or western propaganda isn't doing any of you all any favors. As once again it's been proven you and others ran with a false story. This is why I usually tend to just let you guys and gals ramble on about your nonsense.

I'm sorting through the info that makes sense. Eat the meat and spit out the bones. Nothing coming out of Ukraine or Washington makes any sense. The maps, the Russian ruble, the economic disasters in Europe and here at home... all indicators point clearly to Russia not losing or being affected, but actually shows The West being destroyed. This cannot be refuted.

Yep, the news we're being fed is a lie

VN Store

Back