War in Ukraine

Bottom line….every day this war continues only benefits CHINA: Get Russia and Ukraine to a peace conference and lock their negotiators in a room until they hammer out a peace treaty.
This is beyond Stupid. The West has lost sight of who the real threat is here.

Bottom line….every day this war continues only benefits CHINA: Get Russia and Ukraine to a peace conference and lock their negotiators in a room until they hammer out a peace treaty.
This is beyond Stupid. The West has lost sight of who the real threat is here.

What gets me is assuming the overthrow of Putin by the Russian people. Not going to happen, so what is the end game here?
Ohhh we got DD Ninja warrior to take him out..Sorry I forgot.

Reactions: Orangeburst
What gets me is assuming the overthrow of Putin by the Russian people. Not going to happen, so what is the end game here?
Ohhh we got DD Ninja warrior to take him out..Sorry I forgot.
Putin would be replaced by yet another nationalist demagogue. I don’t see a good end game unfortunately

Step 1: Loosen belt and lower pants.

Step 2: Bend as far as possible at the waist so as to position your face as close as possible to your exposed buttocks.

Step 3: Kiss your ass goodbye now before radiation sickness sets in since you were unlucky enough to live thru the attack.
My freshman Lit professor in college said it best. He said he would buy a six pack of beer, drive up the mountain behind the school, and go out watching the fireworks

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Putin would be replaced by yet another nationalist demagogue. I don’t see a good end game unfortunately
The end game is Russia takes a big chunk of Ukraine but is ostracized to the point they assume their rightful role of second rate backwater former world power now third world country. Both Ukraine and Russia lose. The fall for Russia will be much worse however.

Reactions: hog88
The end game is Russia takes a big chunk of Ukraine but is ostracized to the point they assume their rightful role of second rate backwater former world power now third world country. Both Ukraine and Russia lose. The fall for Russia will be much worse however.

They are before even this started. Nukes and oil is all they ever had.

My freshman Lit professor in college said it best. He said he would buy a six pack of beer, drive up the mountain behind the school, and go out watching the fireworks
At least Knoxville is close enough to ORNL that the lousy 1970’s Russian nukes with 💩 guidance but a really big warhead to compensate with so that it will go out in a first strike.

Never happened during the USSR days. They are conditioned with authoritarianism ..just like we are becoming

The oligarchs will fight it out trying to replace Putin. They will try to settle scores, military loyalty will be put to the test since the Russian officer corp is completely corrupt. No way there is a peaceful transition of power. It will be a hard fall for Russia.

They are before even this started. Nukes and oil is all they ever had.
Soon only China and India will buy the oil at a very steep discount… until their production infrastructure breaks and they can’t repair it any longer… and their nukes will rot in the silos so that they don’t have that either.

Russia will become a footnote on the world stage.

This clown show admit that is leading us in these times..They will **** it up..Errything is disastrous with this admin.

VN Store

Back