War in Ukraine

You're asking the wrong question. The question should be do you think China would try to pull a stunt like that? Their manufacturing prowess will be for naught if they don't have anyone to sell to.

I suspect China's military may prove to be superior to Russia's. It's yet to be seen though. No one, and I mean no one, thought Russia's military was as pathetic as it has proven to be.

Manpower, technology, trade, military, GDP..etc... Russia has always been a midget, sans nukes. The CCP is a giant, sure lots of holes, but quantity has a quality of all its own

The two are not even comparable.

You still didn't address the questions I asked. There are biases against veterans coming out of the service when they are looking for employment. They can try and educate the person interviewing them all they want. But if the interviewer doesn't believe then due to a preconceived stereotype then it's useless trying to "educate" them. Plus most interviews have the same set of useless questions and aren't an opportunity to educate the employer.
I don't buy the premise that this anti-military bias is as prevalent as you make it out to be; and if somebody is that anti-veteran, you aren't going to change their mind by having them sit through some seminar put on by the VA.

Sure enough the VP's are from..Germany. They must be having major issues. Offered alts that can deliver in time..but customer wants what I am offering.
So you are probably thinking...what are you talking about...I am competing against an OEM that is providing food production equipment with option to provide the same brand VP!
I cannot figure it out as other than preferential treatment. The Plant Engineer has provided every op to me as already purchased compressed air and blowers from me..but having to take a loss on this one I suppose.
I can still get qty (3) by end of Dec with plant becoming operational in Jan....but balance of (5) by end of March. In wait mode.
Good luck!

We're not about to stop China if they were to ever decide to invade Taiwan.
Could be the flash point for WW3. Or more likely the US will tuck tail and wish China well. Or China stacks the decks to the point they can take over the island without a fight. It’s only a matter of time before the Chinese exert their own form of manifest destiny.

Reactions: Orangeburst
We don't have a work force willing to lift a finger anymore that can work in a factory. I'm starting to side with the democrats that we need to import actual people that can work instead of our pansy ass kids that can't do anything other than bitch and complain.
LOL right.

Manpower, technology, trade, military, GDP..etc... Russia has always been a midget, sans nukes. The CCP is a giant, sure lots of holes, but quantity has a quality of all its own

The two are not even comparable.
Yes. China by itself due to its sheer economic and mfg capacity coupled with their already fielded military is THE premier conventional conflict foe. Russia only has nukes going for them at this point. Take those away and they drop to a near peer of any of five different European militaries without the manufacturing capacity. And in a few years now that they can’t support their infrastructure anymore as they can’t get labor or parts they will struggle to have an actual nuke force. They will of course saber rattle that they are relevant but it will be an empty threat. Russia as a global power is already dead now. They’re just waiting for the .22 shot behind the ear to end it.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I don't buy the premise that this anti-military bias is as prevalent as you make it out to be; and if somebody is that anti-veteran, you aren't going to change their mind by having them sit through some seminar put on by the VA.
They don't have to sit through some seminar put on by the VA. People can also access the MOS codes themselves online. However that doesn't give a full job description. A lot of it requires people getting out of this old outdated mindset that people coming out of the military need to be acclimated or need transition time. When in reality they are perfectly acclimated to take on responsibilities in the civilian world.

Lol. No it's not. Since you made the accusation then prove it.
Ok. Tell me what raw/original media and material zerohedge actually generates? Also I already linked an article from a far left source calling them 💩 I can also link more from across the spectrum. And the Rand institute pointed to zerohedge in a research piece on pro Russian media sites as one of their mouthpieces. I mean Rand is no Patrick Lancaster but they’re easily more credible than zerohedge (which was referenced in the link I already provided)

We don't have a work force willing to lift a finger anymore that can work in a factory. I'm starting to side with the democrats that we need to import actual people that can work instead of our pansy ass kids that can't do anything other than bitch and complain.
I wouldn't necessarily say that. What's happened is many people in our country think jobs like manufacturing and hospitality are beneath them. Some of this can be blamed on the education system as they often teach college is the best answer when in fact we need people in the military, manufacturing, food service, retail and hospitality sectors. Of course it's also on our government, business and corporations to make these jobs more appealing by paying higher wages.

Notice how many manufacturing jobs that have left since the mid to late 90s. Also notice how drug overdose deaths have increased since that time. If someone doesn't believe me they can look up the numbers themselves. I bet drug use has also increased as well.

Last edited:
Ok. Tell me what raw media and material zerohedge actually generates? Also I already linked an article from a far left source calling them 💩 I can also link more from across the spectrum. And the Rand institute pointed to zerohedge in a research piece on pro Russian media sites as one of their mouthpieces. I mean Rand is no Patrick Lancaster but they’re easily more credible than zerohedge (which was referenced in the link I already provided)
Rand Institute lol. Yeah I see on their main page they have an article up called "Rebuilding Ukraine for a Changing Climate". Please use more reliable sources.

How about breaking down some articles yourself with your own analysis and proof of the material produced by Zero Hedge. I mean you did go to UT in the 80s so surely you are smart enough to do that.

:cool:

Popular Russian channel says they can't counter HIMARs or easily disperse ammo depots.

"The soldiers of the artillerymen at the front reached another explosion in Novaya Kakhovka. 50.5K 4:07 PM War Informant The fight against systems like HIMARS had to be done before any hostilities began. It is simply impossible to "disperse" headquarters under a super-centralized command system with archaic communications. The dispersal of warehouses is possible, but for this it is necessary to simplify and automate the loading, unloading and delivery of ammunition as much as possible, which we have already done a post about, but the whole process is still built on manual labor and ordinary wooden boxes. Thus , for the struggle it was necessary to carry out a whole range of preparatory measures 3apaHee . In current conditions , this will take years , months at best , which is already too late . The physical destruction of such missile systems requires a developed reconnaissance system, primarily aviation, as well as control over the battlefield at least a couple of tens of kilometers deep, which is impossible without many light AWACS aircraft, which we do not have, which allows only 4-8 installations freely maneuver from Kharkov to Kherson and provide a successful fire impact. It is really possible to paint for a long time, but in the current situation we do not see a universal and quick solution to the problem that has arisen. "

Rand Institute lol. Yeah I see on their main page they have an article up called "Rebuilding Ukraine for a Changing Climate". Please use more reliable sources.

How about breaking down some articles yourself with your own analysis and proof of the material produced by Zero Hedge. I mean you did go to UT in the 80s so surely you are smart enough to do that.
I did use a reliable source. Rand Institute. I don’t care that your illiterate ass discounts it.

Here. Go to the PDF and scroll to page 31. Here is a picture of zerohedge’s referrer network from the report. Womp womp 🤡

How to Counter Russian Social Media Influence in Eastern Europe

E8A0D3EB-769C-41FE-916D-3868A0D43096.jpeg

Last edited:
I did use a reliance source. Rand Institute. I don’t care that your illiterate ass discounts it.

Here. Go to the PDF and scroll to page 31. Here is a picture of zerohedge’s referrer network from the report. Womp womp 🤡

How to Counter Russian Social Media Influence in Eastern Europe

View attachment 472047
Lol. I went to Rand's main page and can see the agenda they are pushing from there. I don't need to see some bogus graph they produced in order to fit their agenda. Surely you can do better with that degree of yours. Actually I expect better from you since you've bragged about how smart you are.

Womp womp.

Lol. I went to Rand's main page and can see the agenda they are pushing from there. I don't need to see some bogus graph they produced in order to fit their agenda. Surely you can do better with that degree of yours. Actually I expect better from you since you've bragged about how smart you are.

Womp womp.
Oh yeah of course. They are clearly rated as a least biased reliable information source but your illiterate ass “scanned their home page” and determined them to not be legit 🤡

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/rand-corporation/

30023888-1C56-4EC8-9481-F216944F38D9.png

Last edited:
LMAO. Is that really the best you got? I expect more out of someone who claims to be as educated as yourself.
“These are the most credible media sources”

It’s all I need since you’ve offered NOTHING to refute it Curly 🤡

You should try to get Patrick Lancaster to do you a solid and give you a shout out or endorsement Curly.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

It’s all I need since you’ve offered NOTHING to refute it Curly 🤡

You should try to get Patrick Lancaster to do you a solid and give you a shout out or endorsement Curly.
LMAO!

And you've offered nothing to refute Zero Hedge and to back up any of the claims you made with solid evidence.

Right now all your doing is providing some much needed comedy relief.

LMAO!

And you've offered nothing to refute Zero Hedge and to back up any of the claims you made with solid evidence.

Right now all your doing is providing some much needed comedy relief.
Actually I’ve offered plenty to refute zerohedge.

To paraphrase your response.

“NUH UH!” 🤡

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Actually I’ve offered plenty to refute zerohedge.

To paraphrase your response.

“NUH UH!” 🤡
By what looks like an amateur website? LMAO.

Like I said you really pulled out all the garbage tonight.

I guess you've lost all those critical thinking skills you apparently learned back in the 80s.

By what looks like an amateur website? LMAO.

Like I said you really pulled out all the garbage tonight.

I guess you've lost all those critical thinking skills you apparently learned back in the 80s.
“These are the most credible media sources.”

But by all means please keep up your ignorant illiterate baseless barking saying they aren’t true Curly 🤡

VN Store

Back