Vs. Clemson in Orange Bowl

OC is gone, Hooker hurt, and some key players (WR’s) probably opting out. I don’t know. It’s all over guys. Woah is me. Maybe the Vols should just forfeit the game against a powerful Clemson. They’re just too much to handle.

I don’t give a flying flip what happens with coaches or players. The Vols are beating Clemson.

Well, watching their ACC Championship game, looks like they potentially found a QB and we are going to have to play against a pretty good defense.

Thoughts on the matchup?

Just glad to be playing in an important bowl game again. Should be a high scoring venture. Will be a really good test for Milton to know what we can expect next year. Clemson has a really good defense, though they could have some top guys sit out

OC is gone, Hooker hurt, and some key players (WR’s) probably opting out. I don’t know. It’s all over guys. Woah is me. Maybe the Vols should just forfeit the game against a powerful Clemson. They’re just too much to handle.

I don’t give a flying flip what happens with coaches or players. The Vols are beating Clemson.

Clemson will probably have a few opt out too.

Reactions: VolRage
Have you watched NC play this year? Their defense is absolutely pathetic and they just lost to a terrible GT team, we have no idea how good their qb is. Plus it’s a little different when you know you starting in a big game .
Yes I have watched them, have you watched our defense???

We are probably looking at an offensive shootout against Clemson and I believe that Clemson trounced us in the last bowl game between these two universities.

Not a good match up. We would have been better off in the cotton bowl. I’d expect a loss. If we had Hooker I’d say win.

I expect Clemson to be favored in this game. If we had Hendon, we would likely be favored.

Yes I have watched them, have you watched our defense???

Yes I watched them and they had played really bad a lot this season but they’ve also had a few good games so I guess we’ll see what happens, but he is still a freshman and hasn’t started a game in his career.

Drinking on a Sunday I see

North Carolina is worse on defense than we are. So I don't know that Clemson found their QB. But against our pass D everyone has a shot at being great.

Well, watching their ACC Championship game, looks like they potentially found a QB and we are going to have to play against a pretty good defense.

Thoughts on the matchup?
They had a good QB all year. It just took 12 games for Swinney to remove his head from his butt and realize it. That being said, I'm calling it here and now. Unless Clenson has DL sit out, we have zero chance to win. If everyone plays, Milton gets exposed for the terrible QB he is. Tn with Hooker, it's a toss up. Tn with Milton, has no chance if everyone plays for Clemson. CJH is going to realize first hand why he must find a QB in the portal until the 8 million dollar man is ready to take over. Book it.

Reactions: Kungfuman2000

VN Store

Back