Vs. Clemson in Orange Bowl

I just want to see Hooker ask Dabo if he wants mustard on his burger after we beat them.

(Not really liking the matchup much right now though without Hendo, no OC, our opt-outs, and now Dabo playing the better QB)

The Heels defense is bad so expect more than what he did against Tennessee. Add in the fact that he has more than respectable wheels and it doesent end well for Tennessee. Banks will put them in zone and they’ll eat our lunch.

48-31.
We have dominant, first round pass rushers, and we a total of three man coverage corners on our roster. Why doesn't he just line up in press and go hunt the quarterback? Makes no sense at all.

My only request is to stay away from that Nate Wiggins kid on defense. He swung 21 points in Clemson’s favor single-handedly in that game yesterday.

Reactions: GiveHim6InSC
My only request is to stay away from that Nate Wiggins kid on defense. He swung 21 points in Clemson’s favor single-handedly in that game yesterday.
Wiggins was literally the worst DB Ive ever seen against Wake. He had 6 PI's in that game and was TOTALLY lost. He mustve put the work in. He looks much different now. Figures.

Wiggins was literally the worst DB Ive ever seen against Wake. He had 6 PI's in that game and was TOTALLY lost. He mustve put the work in. He looks much different now. Figures.
He is still just a Sophomore so I will give him the benefit of the doubt. He only saw game action in 4 games last season. He looked like the real deal yesterday. Granted, that was the only extended game action I have watched of him this year.

Tennessee's running game needs to be 100% in this matchup. Take some pressure off of Milton for those deep pass attempts.

Reactions: LadyVolette
Well, watching their ACC Championship game, looks like they potentially found a QB and we are going to have to play against a pretty good defense.

Thoughts on the matchup?

This always happen to UT. They've bench JG 2.0 and this guy might throw for 500. Even if DJU played he would probably have his best game of the year against our defense.

Their defense is Much better than ours!!! Their new QB is really good. Shipley is a beast at RB. Not a good matchup. We need to score 42 to have a chance

Have you watched NC play this year? Their defense is absolutely pathetic and they just lost to a terrible GT team, we have no idea how good their qb is. Plus it’s a little different when you know you starting in a big game .

Absolute nightmare of a matchup. With our WR opt outs, Hooker out, Offensive Coordinator gone to USF, and Dabo out with something left to prove — enjoy the sunshine and scenery and make sure your trip’s ”success” and happiness isn’t contingent on a TN win.
Lol, Golesh didnt 100% call plays. It was 50/50. Who has opted out? Joe Milton can run this offense just fine. Should be a great game. Our boys have received disrespectful for the past few weeks. They will play with a chip on their shoulder.

Lol, Golesh didnt 100% call plays. It was 50/50. Who has opted out? Joe Milton can run this offense just fine. Should be a great game. Our boys have received disrespectful for the past few weeks. They will play with a chip on their shoulder.

Tillman and Hyatt per this board along with others.

Good opportunity for this team. It’s a low risk high reward team.

Bad matchup for us I’m afraid and without Hooker against their formidable defense I don’t like our chances. We also may have some key players opt out. Clemson will probaly be favored by 8 or 9 points
Your name and your posts don't add up.

Reactions: Bret178

VN Store

Back