Vols Transfer portal tracker (updated daily)

Not to go too far off topic but seeing they got 2 defensive starters from us. has anyone seen OleMiss schedule (sponsored by hostess cupcakes) They literally start off with 4 straight cupcakes before they ever start their SEC schedule with Kentucky and USCe.. their P5 OOC game is Wake ....they have a 10 win schedule out of the box with their 2 hardest games at home and the other at LSU and Florida or Wake being their next hardest ones? No wonder they are being so aggressive in the portal.

Reactions: StarRaider
Not to go too far off topic but seeing they got 2 defensive starters from us. has anyone seen OleMiss schedule (sponsored by hostess cupcakes) They literally start off with 4 straight cupcakes before they ever start their SEC schedule with Kentucky and USCe.. their P5 OOC game is Wake ....they have a 10 win schedule out of the box with their 2 hardest games at home and the other at LSU and Florida or Wake being their next hardest ones? No wonder they are being so aggressive in the portal.
they have almost the exact same schedule as we do…we play 6 sec games identical to them…the only difference is we get Bama and Vandy while they play LSU and South Carolina…so if they have ten wins out of the box…do we?

Reactions: Dirtyhairies
they have almost the exact same schedule as we do…we play 6 sec games identical to them…the only difference is we get Bama and Vandy while they play LSU and South Carolina…so if they have ten wins out of the box…do we?
Their OOC schedule is weak. I would argue that Bama>LSU NCstate>WakeForest. They dont play an SEC game till game 5 and their frist rela teast will be week 7... Our first 4 games we play NC state and Oklahoma. That being said looks like their homecoming game might not be too fun.

1702947904169.png

well any good sec team should beat nc state…so let’s throw that out…only difference then is Bama or LSU…also, not playing a conference game in first 4 means they play 8 straight sec games…by your schedule posted, they play lsu before any bye weeks (8th game in as many weeks), so I’d say that is as close to our schedule as possible…is there a road to 10 wins for Ole Miss, surely…but your assumption that they have a gift wrapped 10 win schedule and that it is so much easier than ours are incorrect…anything less than 9 wins for Vols next year is not good based on our easy schedule as well

Reactions: GoVols15
well any good sec team should beat nc state…so let’s throw that out…only difference then is Bama or LSU…also, not playing a conference game in first 4 means they play 8 straight sec games…by your schedule posted, they play lsu before any bye weeks (8th game in as many weeks), so I’d say that is as close to our schedule as possible…is there a road to 10 wins for Ole Miss, surely…but your assumption that they have a gift wrapped 10 win schedule and that it is so much easier than ours are incorrect…anything less than 9 wins for Vols next year is not good based on our easy schedule as well
Have an outstanding day sir.

Baron put in his time here, I don't begrudge him but some of the other athletes who are transferring after barely stepping foot on campus because they weren't starting is another story but I get it I guess
Some have been encouraged to look elsewhere. Some aren’t a fit either.

Their OOC schedule is weak. I would argue that Bama>LSU NCstate>WakeForest. They dont play an SEC game till game 5 and their frist rela teast will be week 7... Our first 4 games we play NC state and Oklahoma. That being said looks like their homecoming game might not be too fun.

View attachment 603167
That looks like an 11-1 schedule to me

Bama will be a better team than LSU next year. OM will likely be a better team than LSU too.

Bama with Milroe at QB and LSU with a virtual unknown at QB, not even close to equal. OM will be favored in that one. OM will likely be favored vs OU at home. Vols play at OU. OM vs UGA at home is better than Vols @ UGA. Would not be surprised if OM goes 11-1. Vols schedule is MUCH tougher than OM for those reasons.

Reactions: mpfvol

VN Store

Back