Vols Practice Thread #11

This heat will toughen them up or kill them.

They’ve got to commit to fighting through whatever pain it may be. It’s an annoyance, an aggravation, or an actual injury. Wining games late in the 4th quarter will be the difference between meeting or exceeding expectations

Reactions: Sara Clark
First thing I seen was chaney worked with the offensive line again today , can we please not turn this into a friend/Pittman debate thread again .

It’s an observation on a message board. A position coach is not coaching his position for whatever reason. It is what it is

Reactions: Big Al Orange
It’s an observation on a message board. A position coach is not coaching his position for whatever reason. It is what it is
So anytime a Coordinator puts extra work with one of the units it means that unit's coach isn't doing their job? May just mean he wants to put more emphasis on a known weak area of the offense, along with said coach. It doesn't say CWF was not involved.

I’d be interested to know what’s going on behind the scenes in the coaches meetings...

Seems like Friend ain’t getting it done.

Watching some games from last year If we can get even marginal improvement up front we will win 8.
What?

It is interesting for sure. Chaney was brought in to fix the offense (all position groups). He probably did the same thing while he was at UGA, Arky, Purdue & Pitt. One thing is for certain, our players on the O Line need all the guidance they can get.

It is interesting for sure. Chaney was brought in to fix the offense (all position groups). He probably did the same thing while he was at UGA, Arky, Purdue & Pitt. One thing is for certain, our players on the O Line need all the guidance they can get.

There’s got to be something there. We’ll probably never know what it is but something has changed.

So anytime a Coordinator puts extra work with one of the units it means that unit's coach isn't doing their job? May just mean he wants to put more emphasis on a known weak area of the offense, along with said coach. It doesn't say CWF was not involved.

Doesent say he was involved either.

Either Chaney is going above and beyond what he’s asked to do or Friend isn’t earning his groceries.
That's not what you said. You said, directly, the latter.

The reports yesterday even said it had nothing to do with any bad performance.

Aubrey Solomon last in line for every drill sounds like bad news is on the way

Solomon is ahead of the rest. That was outline in the last practice. He was asked to go to the end of the line and took it upon himself to continue to work by himself

That could be the reason, stop acting like you know.
Why do you find it difficult for someone to know how the Clearinghouse works? It has been a staple in the recruiting process for years now and it's really not that hard to understand.

Let me see if I have this --So Chaney working with the O-line tells us Friend isn't getting it done. So With Head Coach working with the D-backs tells us that Defensive coordinator and d-back coach need to be gone also?

Reactions: Volinnooga
Why do you find it difficult for someone to know how the Clearinghouse works? It has been a staple in the recruiting process for years now and it's really not that hard to understand.

Why is Solomon last in line for drills?

Let me see if I have this --So Chaney working with the O-line tells us Friend isn't getting it done. So With Head Coach working with the D-backs tells us that Defensive coordinator and d-back coach need to be gone also?

Chaney may start working exclusively with the wide receivers too. Tee better watch out.

Solomon is ahead of the rest. That was outline in the last practice. He was asked to go to the end of the line and took it upon himself to continue to work by himself
Can you quote that? Trey Smith was pulled and took it upon himself to do the drills himself. I don't remember reading that about Solomon, but I may have missed it.

Why is Solomon last in line for drills?
Who gives a flying rip where someone works in the drill line? Maybe coach is limiting the starters during drills because they are getting more work in 1st unit team drills. This is a little league mentality by those thinking that because they are last in line in a drill they are not likely to be playing.

Who gives a flying rip where someone works in the drill line? Maybe coach is limiting the starters during drills because they are getting more work in 1st unit team drills. This is a little league mentality by those thinking that because they are last in line in a drill they are not likely to be playing.
Ffs....

Aubrey Solomon last in line for every drill sounds like bad news is on the way
That's not how it works but keep thinking that if it helps you out.

VN Store

Back