Vols Practice Thread #11

The way that Pruitt has structured his staff Chaney has the freedom to work with all position group. Oline is thev weakest group as we are returning a lot of experience at every other group. It makes sense Chaney would be spending the most time with the line.

The Oline has much more experience than the Dline, but, sometimes, experience is overrated and the lack of talent rears it’s ugly head.

I like to think JP is conditioning them for Gainesville. His coach speak says he is taking a week by week approach, but he is definitely eyeing Sep. 21st Winning at the swamp would reinvigorate the fan base and start people talking.

I was thinking this too. I think he smells blood in the water with all the off-season distractions going on in Gainesville. We align better with Florida talent level wise than we do Georgia. Would be a massive moral booster to finally get another win over FL—in Gainesville on top of it, as well as a feather in JP’s hat when he’s recruiting. Recruits would buy in immediately.

I was thinking this too. I think he smells blood in the water with all the off-season distractions going on in Gainesville. We align better with Florida talent level wise than we do Georgia. Would be a massive moral booster to finally get another win over FL—in Gainesville on top of it, as well as a feather in JP’s hat when he’s recruiting. Recruits would buy in immediately.

At this point in the preseason fall camp, Pruitt’s not worried about Gainesville, he has many more responsibilities with higher priorities than the Florida game.
Pruitt now has enough experience to know not to look past your next game, at least with the squad he’s now fielding

Reactions: TitanicVolz
How many practices do we have left? Seems like i remember there’s supposed to be 15, but there’s still 2 full weeks until our first game

You just have to want the best for Guarantano. What a great young Man. He will go far. Good things are coming to Tennessee Football.

VN Store

Back