Vols Practice Thread #11

yes but you need to send cc info to cover shipping and handling. Please don't forget to include billing address and CVV number from back of card. Your prize is waiting.

11h17i.jpg

I like to think JP is conditioning them for Gainesville. His coach speak says he is taking a week by week approach, but he is definitely eyeing Sep. 21st Winning at the swamp would reinvigorate the fan base and start people talking.
Would make sense with the thermometer he hung in the locker room showing the temperature in Gainesville.

Who gives a flying rip where someone works in the drill line? Maybe coach is limiting the starters during drills because they are getting more work in 1st unit team drills. This is a little league mentality by those thinking that because they are last in line in a drill they are not likely to be playing.

Dude, Behr was just asking why. Stop acting like a 4 year old

Reactions: KBVol
Would it be safe to say Much like the QB competition they want to see who the 2/3/4s will be the guys who will start are limited reps?

How does it work? Im waiting

"It works in a way that's different than what you brilliant posters here think it does, but I'm not sure I know exactly how it doesn't work but it does work how I think it does, but I'm not sure if it does with everyone that's in our service or to what extent their needs are and if they are required to tell the Clearing house of such needs, I'm just not sure, except its NOT what you think it is"

Let me see if I have this --So Chaney working with the O-line tells us Friend isn't getting it done. So With Head Coach working with the D-backs tells us that Defensive coordinator and d-back coach need to be gone also?
Not a Friend hater...quite the opposite, but if Pruitt works with the D-backs and starts bashing their FUNDAMENTALS? There’s an issue.

"It works in a way that's different than what you brilliant posters here think it does, but I'm not sure I know exactly how it doesn't work but it does work how I think it does, but I'm not sure if it does with everyone that's in our service or to what extent their needs are and if they are required to tell the Clearing house of such needs, I'm just not sure, except its NOT what you think it is"
“I could explain it to you, but your cerebral cortex would implode from the inside. Rendering you a pudding eater for the rest of your scarred existence!”

Reactions: Behr
It
It’s an observation on a message board. A position coach is not coaching his position for whatever reason. It is what it is
Is a message board , you are correct. And on this particular board it's a practice board. Not a o-line coaching debate . I just hate going through 8 pages of people going on and on and on and on and on and on about some thing that the op didn't attend for it to be . We talking bout practice man ( insert Allen Iverson gif )

VN Store

Back