Vols Chances in 2007

Before the bowl game, someone on this board accused me as "either extreme negavol or Fulmer hater" because I said we would lose 3, maybe even 4 games next season. Looks like right now, we unanimously agree a 4 or even 5 loss season?

Before the bowl game, someone on this board accused me as "either extreme negavol or Fulmer hater" because I said we would lose 3, maybe even 4 games next season. Looks like right now, we unanimously agree a 4 or even 5 loss season?

Agree to disagree. 4 or 5 losses will not happen.

O2 hasn't come back yet... well... at least to defending fulmer. you'll still be a negavol when he gets back

i'd call the two bounced balls off USC players helmets in that game were big breaks.

i'd also say the play call at the end of the AF game was big break.

C'mon, close games are no indicator of good breaks. Balls off of helmets are good breaks. Huge turnover margins are indicators of breaks. Final scores might correlate to breaks, but I would imagine only slightly.

I would have to say that AF got every break in the book to be in position to run that play.

School night is much different than the morning. After I was done with sports, drinking became my sport, and I don't care what day it is, at 8 p.m., I can drink with the best of them, but at 11 am, I'm still asleep, much like the Vols were. I think thats a good parallel right there don't you?

No. I think it's just another in a string of absolutely ridiculous arguments you've made in this post.

C'mon, close games are no indicator of good breaks. Balls off of helmets are good breaks. Huge turnover margins are indicators of breaks. Final scores might correlate to breaks, but I would imagine only slightly.

I would have to say that AF got every break in the book to be in position to run that play.
dont' get me wrong, you need a few bounces here and there...just didn't want anyone to think we were on the short end of the stick in that dept....

I expect we'll have a year pretty much like this one...but I do think there's more of a chance at a worse record than at a better one. Our talent and experience level will be about the same with a tougher road scheduele than this year. I just don't see how it could possibly be any better than this year. To me I think it sucks that we've been reduced to the level were we can't even expect to compete with the best teams in the league...we can only hope to. Just once I'd like to see UT field a team that's expected to win it all and at the very least actually contends that year.

o cmon, we still have realistic shots at the SEC Championship and the NC with our talent. Its not like we were blown out 4 times this year.

Call your gas company, hoss. You've got a leak.

If Fulmer and the staff don't make wholesale changes in their philosophy, we're in for a long year.

VN Store

Back