Vols Chances in 2007

Volsfan895

Formerly Bobby Light
With our inability to win most big games....what I want to know is your opinion on how we will do next season?

We'll lose to teams we used to beat...and squeak by the teams we used to laugh at.

o cmon, we still have realistic shots at the SEC Championship and the NC with our talent. Its not like we were blown out 4 times this year.

This has got to stop lets think if Ainge dosent get hurt. Chances are we beat LSU and have a better shot at Arky. the PSU game was a bad game from every stand point but we do have alot to build on c'mon guys...

I am waiting until Hamilton offers a mail in rebate half way through the season. First game could be ugly. Not hard to defend against two and three yard screen passes and Fulmers bread and butter (O-Line). If Meachem leaves we could be in for a long season. Our inability to get guys open worries me the most about next season.

Let's say the Vols do improve by fall '07.
What do you think other teams are trying to do, sit on their hands? Other 'big name' teams that improve will have the advantage over the Vols; that advantage being better coaching staff.

I am waiting until Hamilton offers a mail in rebate half way through the season. First game could be ugly. Not hard to defend against two and three yard screen passes and Fulmers bread and butter (O-Line). If Meachem leaves we could be in for a long season. Our inability to get guys open worries me the most about next season.

Doc, welcome aboard. Good to see someone else trained in the scientific method of reasoning. I've felt like the voice crying in the wilderness for too long.:rock:

Why can't we do well? We have an easier schedule. Cal won't be as good without Lynch. We will beat southern miss, at UF will be a very hard game, well beat NIU without wolfe, UCF sucks, Georgia is NOT on the way up and its at home- thats a W, at Miss St? Please. At Bama will be tough but its def a winnable game just like 2005. We will beat South Carolina at home. Arkansas will be tough if they replicate this year which i doubt. Then Vandy and Ark? please thats 11-1, maybe 10-2. SEC Championship if UF doesnt go.

We'd be better off playing GA on the road. Lost to them in Neyland the last 3 trips. And two of them we lost big.

I really am tired of how a bad bowl game can completely blind some people.

--Tons of talent (top 5 recruiting class 2004)
--Returning nearly every one in the trenches
--Legit gamebreakers in Meach (if back) and Coker
--An experienced, smart Senior quarterback

I don't care which game it is. When you have an experienced, smart QB, we can win any game.

I don't care which game it is. When you have an experienced, smart QB, we can win any game.

Absolutely no excuses next season...they must win at least 9 games and their bowl game.

Blind?

Seems to me they had all your points that you listed, during the bowl game. Didn't seem to be enough?

With a good coach, all the talent we will have next year i say nothing less than playing for a N.C.

I guess well see if the round belly ball coach is good or not.

With a good coach, all the talent we will have next year i say nothing less than playing for a N.C.

I guess well see if the round belly ball coach is good or not.

At least you are easy to please.

VN Store

Back