Vols #1 [Vols officially #1 in CFB Playoff ranking]

You might after your first 3 and out.

The committee rewarded you for all your victories over ranked opponents, now's your chance to prove your ranking...

What an epic set-up.

Prove our ranking? Where have you been all year? @ Pitt, @ LSU, beat Bama and KY. All four ranked when we played.

Y’all still the favorites. So I would say the motivation is there for both teams. Now it’s just time to go out and play. Good luck on Saturday and I hope y’all lose!!

Not gonna happen but looking forward to an epic game. Good Luck!

Wow, our #1 receiver (Pickens) was injured almost the entire season. Bama fans are spoiled brats and I'm glad you beat them!
Lol. I think Georgia should've been 2nd, this ranking is very inconsistent. TCU and Georgia def got screwed if they are giving value to resume. But idk, they might be weighting it since Georgia doesn't face another ranked opponent, this is a must win.

Having Clemson ranked ahead of Michigan and Bama ahead of TCU are the 2 questionable rankings IMO.

Surprised Clemson ahead of Michigan. ACC is weak. Bama ahead of TCU. Bama getting recognition for its tradition and history along with last second loss on the road vs TN. Best game I’ve ever witnessed.

Reactions: HeadVol77
but anything that helps Georgia get fired up is not a good thing for Tennessee. It probably would have been best if Tennessee was 3 and Georgia was 1.
They would have been fired up anyway. This is their biggest game of the year. Both teams will be fired up to a max. You are just being paranoid, this changes nothing

They would have been fired up anyway. This is their biggest game of the year. Both teams will be fired up to a max. You are just being paranoid, this changes nothing
Yes they would have been fired up, but this makes Georgia even more fired up.

VN Store

Back