Vols #1 [Vols officially #1 in CFB Playoff ranking]

To be left for dead 20 months ago to now being ranked the #1 team in the nation. What a ride.

It’s damn great to be a Tennessee Vol.

Crazy how Tony Vitello kicked off 2022 for UT Athletics in general. Hopefully he and Hype are around a long time because they obviously feed off each other's programs.

Kirby Smart is happy man, extra fuel for the fire!

The Dawg House is gonna be rockin' Saturday!
Is he really happy? Georgia's record against Bama is 1-7. It's not much better against teams that beat Bama....1 win. He knows teams that beat Bama can beat ANYONE! I believe he's worried, maybe a bit of anxiety like Saban had before playing us.

That's what I'm talking about...forget all this oh no's we going to GA #1 they gonna be fired up and motivated...
Heck TN is fired up and motivated too.
LETS GOOOOO!!!!🍊🍊🍊

If anyone here is not fired up by this, you have no pulse!!! No one should be wringing their hands over this game!!! These VOLS have shown out week after week and they are amazing! Too much hand-wringing, worrying! No one in that locker room is feeling like you feel if you feel worried! We are going into Georgia's house and getting a dub! LESSSGOOOO! 🍊🍊🍊

Georgia is still the favorite. Anger and emotion only gets you so far in a game. The better team will win at the end of the day and I believe we will be the better team. Y’all have a great afternoon and GBO

You might after your first 3 and out.

The committee rewarded you for all your victories over ranked opponents, now's your chance to prove your ranking...

What an epic set-up.
Or...
You might feel pressure when you’re down 14-0, about 3 minutes into the game.
🤷‍♂️
I suspect both teams will be amped up and hopefully it will hold up to its “game of the year” billing.

Reactions: HeadVol77
You might after your first 3 and out.

The committee rewarded you for all your victories over ranked opponents, now's your chance to prove your ranking...

What an epic set-up.

Does that mean UGA was rewarded for last season, had their chance to prove there ranking and were found lacking…hmmmm

Reactions: OrangeBloodinTN
I don't think anyone has felt disrespected. The fact you came over here suggests you do now.

I bit surprised... but not disrespected.

Doesn't really matter since we play each other Saturday, I kind of like the motivation it gives the team to knock off the #1 team!

Lesgo!

I like how Coach finished off the interview saying we’re going to be physical!
and our five big wins are all physical football teams. People only believe we’re finesse because the big plays! Go Big Orange!

I bit surprised... but not disrespected.

Doesn't really matter since we play each other Saturday, I kind of like the motivation it gives the team to knock off the #1 team!

Lesgo!
Y’all still the favorites. So I would say the motivation is there for both teams. Now it’s just time to go out and play. Good luck on Saturday and I hope y’all lose!!

This is well deserved and long overdue. It simply shows the level of disrespect this team has received to date. Why do I say this? Nobody is close to the amount of ranked teams we've scheduled and beaten to date.

VN Store

Back