Vaccine or not?

Fear is a good enough reason to get vaccinated. I am old enough to remember how fearful families and individuals were of polio. I also remember how relieved they were when their children (me) were lining up for the first vaccine. There were a few problems with some batches of the vaccine but the disease is now almost unheard of.
Political control? I don't see that.

don’t compare this to polio. Covid has a 99.5% chance of recovery. Polio doesn’t.

View attachment 378216

Glad you made it through , I also have a circle scar on my left shoulder . That being said .. the first vaccine took 7 years to develop and even after all that time in development we had the “ Cutter Incident “ . We are at year zero with a vaccine that took what less than a year to push through and the CDC is already acknowledging 700+ deaths from a vaccine that they will tell you straight up that if you take it , you can still get Covid . You’ll have to excise me while I take the …wait , watch , and see approach .
The vaccine isn't the same science as the old traditional ones that took 7 years to develop. The technology has been around a while they just didn't have the funding to actually put it to use. Covid gave them that funding and vaccines as we know them are now forever changed.

And can you show where you're getting your figure of 700+ deaths?

The vaccine isn't the same science as the old traditional ones that took 7 years to develop. The technology has been around a while they just didn't have the funding to actually put it to use. Covid gave them that funding and vaccines as we know them are now forever changed.

They still haven't been tested properly though, Chief. Other than all you lab rats that rolled up your sleeves.... LOL for something that is 99+% survivable.

They still haven't been tested properly though, Chief. Other than all you lab rats that rolled up your sleeves.... LOL for something that is 99+% survivable.
How do you know they weren't tested properly, Chief? It went through the same trials and testing all vaccines do.

And the .gov indemnified the drug companies rushing this vaccine to market. That tells us a lot about what they don’t know. I’m not an anti-vaxxer, but I want to see the data five plus years from now. There’s not a big picture on this thing yet IMO.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
The government didn't develop the vaccine.

I know that! I don’t trust FDA approval. I don’t trust the govt desperately trying to get “everyone”, including children, to take something with such little research on long term effects. I don’t trust the CDC now that they cooked the books on Covid deaths (grossly exaggerated) and now Covid vaccine deaths (equally suppressed).

You do. Good for you. God gave us all our own mind. I don’t question anyone taking the vaccine. It’s their decision.

I know that! I don’t trust FDA approval. I don’t trust the govt desperately trying to get “everyone”, including children, to take something with such little research on long term effects. I don’t trust the CDC now that they cooked the books on Covid deaths (grossly exaggerated) and now Covid vaccine deaths (equally suppressed).

You do. Good for you. God gave us all our own mind. I don’t question anyone taking the vaccine. It’s their decision.
How do you know the CDC is suppressing Covid vaccine deaths? Where are you getting this information from?

Why vaccinate for a virus with a 99% survival rate?

The media has done a number on folks.
Someday people will look back on this time with a sense of incredible awe and amazement at the collective mind **** that took place.

Why vaccinate for a virus with a 99% survival rate?

The media has done a number on folks.
Most of the things we vaccinate for (measles, mumps and rubella, for example) have much lower death rates than COVID. Did your kids get those vaccines?

VN Store

Back